Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG Big_Bad_Dad ($13.63)
      CO hencgfq ($6.25)
      BTN am1Iwinning ($6.57)
      SB Za_no_si ($4.04)
      BB chkpz ($4.17)

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 5 players)
      2 folds, am1Iwinning raises to $0.16, 1 fold, chkpz raises to $0.50, am1Iwinning calls $0.50

Flop: 9:spade: A:spade: 4:spade: ($1.18, 2 players)
      chkpz bets $0.58, am1Iwinning calls $0.58

Turn: A:heart: ($2.34, 2 players)
      chkpz bets $1.10, am1Iwinning calls $1.10

River: J:heart: ($4.54, 2 players)
      chkpz goes all-in $1.99, am1Iwinning calls $1.99

Final Pot: $8.52

HEEEY... wanna see where my bankroll goes ?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Please could you fix your post. We can't see the hand you playing. Actually it's on all the other threads as well but others have in thread topic the hand. :D
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Please could you fix your post. We can't see the hand you playing. Actually it's on all the other threads as well but others have in thread topic the hand. :D
      :D damn ! I had AdKs
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello theguy,

Preflop: I'd actually fold it preflop, unless I have the reason to Call it here. Like he has been raising us a lot or something similar. Often times we will just not hit often enough to satisfy the Call and also it will be hard to play against unknown, since we have to take stabs sometimes to play such Call profitable.

As played
      Postflop: You Calling a 3bet then there is nothing much you can do there than just go broke but I'd shove it on turn.

Best regards.
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello theguy,

Preflop: I'd actually fold it preflop, unless I have the reason to Call it here. Like he has been raising us a lot or something similar. Often times we will just not hit often enough to satisfy the Call and also it will be hard to play against unknown, since we have to take stabs sometimes to play such Call profitable.

As played
      Postflop: You Calling a 3bet then there is nothing much you can do there than just go broke but I'd shove it on turn.

Best regards.
      He had Js3s
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      He had Js3s

That happens sometimes, just get used to it. Poker can sometimes be cruel and when you can't take those beats it will be hard to win more money in the future if those kind of beats kick you out. Try to somehow get used them and also with time and experience you will. In later stages you will never laugh at them. :D And also note him down with what he did the 3bet.