This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 JJ betsize leak

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I have a betsize leak so this hand is just to ask is this the right bettingsize? I usualy bet to small. I betted bigger then I used to on the flop is this the right size or still to small? And the turn is probably to small.

But if I have a question. On the turn I bet about 3/4 of my stack and it's BSS, if I bet bigger and I have to bet/call the river I nearly lost my whole stack. So I played 100BB in 1 hand is that what the aim is?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2)
      BB ($2.02)
      UTG ($1.85)
      UTG+1 ($2.45)
      UTG+2 ($4.73)
      MP1 ($3.53)
      MP2 ($0.67)
      Hero ($1.92)
      BTN ($4.19)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: J:diamond:

UTG calls $0.02, UTG+1 calls $0.02, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.10, UTG+1 calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.39) 5:heart: 9:diamond: 2:heart:

UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.24, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.24

TURN ($0.87) 5:heart: 9:diamond: 2:heart: Q:diamond:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.50, UTG+1 folds

Hero shows J:spade: J:diamond:

Hero wins $0.82

Thanks a lot guys for helping me out!!
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RasTweet,

Nope you don't have to Bet/Call the river or whatever. Often times we might even just Check behind on river, depending on the opponent. And when he shoves often times it's a very strong shove and we might even see better to fold. And the bet sizings are somewhat fine. Keep posting. :)

Best regards.