This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hi and thxs :D

• hitforsix
      hitforsix
      Bronze
      hi i joined up thru yous and decided to put yur theroy in to practice .!! it works well i played a 5.50$ tournie rebuy 2300$ guareteed and i came 7th with out rebuying and with out adding on . there are alot of maniacs here but i was patient and it worked for me on the final table i started in third the maniacs were all in everyhand with high blinds ( hard to call with all those maniacs) but i had to do something so i was in late position with only the blinds in play so i went all in with my 55s i got gready you can say for the 1stime and it bit me in my bum the small blind called with ace 7 off suite pulling two 7s on the flop :( but its ok im happy it took under 2 hours this was the first tournies/table i played and im happy to off profited from it
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi hitforsix!

Welcome at PokerStrategy and congratulations for your success! But please stick to the rules of the bankroll management. It seems like you played a tournament which was way too expensive for a $50 bankroll.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81