[Application] Searching for SnG / MTT stake!

• Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi there!

My name is Pontus and i've been playing poker for about 2 years now, been playing mostly SnGs 9m 6$-11$ turbo and MTTs on Pokerstars & little on FTP. Also have some 100 games on random sites to test the client. I've also been playing alot of MTTs wich have been some results, won 1400$ or something on pokerstars for a year ago but cashed it out most of it. I had a break for 6 months or something and now i came back for 1 month ago. Been playing some MTTs and SNGs and everything went fine, +700$ but then it didnt went so welll and i lost almost everything except 220$ or something wich i cashed out because i needed it IRL. It felt like everytime i got sucked out i started to play tighter and not my game because i was playing with " scared money ". Thats one of the reasons i want to get staked because to not get that feeling and just keep playing and get more games in. My economical situation isn't the best and i can't afford playing right now with my own money.

But now i want to aim for it and almost want to live on it, i wanna give it a shoot since im a lazy student who spends most of the time behind the screen and can play alot. I can play around 60-100 games on 1 day average.

I can play 9m/18m/45m/90m/180m ( It's almost the same thing with push/fold ) And ofcourse MTTs if the staker thinks thats ok, on Pokerstars or FTP.
      How much you want to stake me is up to you, 2$-11$ tourneys sounds ok for me since i know i can beat this lvls. My thought was that we split it up in 50/50% or something and we'll see what we do with the rake.

I also use PT3 and bought cardrunner membership yesterday wich i think will help me alot. Im also very fast learned so i think i claim the lvls fast enough.

I'll give out my latest graph for interest.
      Ask me if i missed something or just want my MSN or something :)

/ Pontus

Feedback for Drekari
  • 9 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      mind telling us what's your SN on stars/tilt so we can scope your results?
    • Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      Oh sure, forgot about that. On pokerstars i nick Stackedbykid, I know i have some bad -$ results there but i really had some bad days when i was playing 11$ as u can see on my graph from 300 games to around 700. Tho i can prove that im a winning player on these stakes by playing live for you, watch my hands, my rangepush.

Edit: My thought is that i only should play 9m turbo and not MTT/Multi table SNGs, less variance. If i start on the 3,40$ lvl i want around 50 BIs wich mean i need 170$.
    • Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      bump

Still searching for stake!
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i'm sorry, but i think i'll pass for now :)
    • Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      i'm sorry, but i think i'll pass for now :)
      Alright, is it because my current stats on sharkscope or? :/
    • Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      I also nick Drakhammarn on ongame, It went fine there but then i went up in lvl and lost it all :P
    • Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      bump!
      I got staked for 1 week or so and played on an account Iwinallflips on full tilt, 6,50$. But the staker were going to travel around europe and didnt know when to return so he cancelled the stake.
      But ye, im still searching for stake!
      /pontus
    • fruitcake1
      fruitcake1
      Bronze
      [Affiliate links removed by EagleStar88 - Forum Rules]
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry fruitcake1,

I appreciate you were just trying to help the OP, but we can't allow the posting of links with affiliate links to our partner or non-partner poker rooms or referral links/codes where you yourself would benefit.

Trust you will understand, your co-operation with this is very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Bart