This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Searching for SnG / MTT stake!

• Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi there!

My name is Pontus and i've been playing poker for about 2 years now, been playing mostly SnGs 9m 6$-11$ turbo and MTTs on Pokerstars & little on FTP. Also have some 100 games on random sites to test the client. I've also been playing alot of MTTs wich have been some results, won 1400$ or something on pokerstars for a year ago but cashed it out most of it. I had a break for 6 months or something and now i came back for 1 month ago. Been playing some MTTs and SNGs and everything went fine, +700$ but then it didnt went so welll and i lost almost everything except 220$ or something wich i cashed out because i needed it IRL. It felt like everytime i got sucked out i started to play tighter and not my game because i was playing with " scared money ". Thats one of the reasons i want to get staked because to not get that feeling and just keep playing and get more games in. My economical situation isn't the best and i can't afford playing right now with my own money.

But now i want to aim for it and almost want to live on it, i wanna give it a shoot since im a lazy student who spends most of the time behind the screen and can play alot. I can play around 60-100 games on 1 day average.

I can play 9m/18m/45m/90m/180m ( It's almost the same thing with push/fold ) And ofcourse MTTs if the staker thinks thats ok, on Pokerstars or FTP.
      How much you want to stake me is up to you, 2$-11$ tourneys sounds ok for me since i know i can beat this lvls. My thought was that we split it up in 50/50% or something and we'll see what we do with the rake.

I also use PT3 and bought cardrunner membership yesterday wich i think will help me alot. Im also very fast learned so i think i claim the lvls fast enough.

I'll give out my latest graph for interest.
      Ask me if i missed something or just want my MSN or something :)

/ Pontus

Feedback for Drekari
  • 9 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      mind telling us what's your SN on stars/tilt so we can scope your results?
    • Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      Oh sure, forgot about that. On pokerstars i nick Stackedbykid, I know i have some bad -$ results there but i really had some bad days when i was playing 11$ as u can see on my graph from 300 games to around 700. Tho i can prove that im a winning player on these stakes by playing live for you, watch my hands, my rangepush.

Edit: My thought is that i only should play 9m turbo and not MTT/Multi table SNGs, less variance. If i start on the 3,40$ lvl i want around 50 BIs wich mean i need 170$.
    • Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      bump

Still searching for stake!
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i'm sorry, but i think i'll pass for now :)
    • Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      i'm sorry, but i think i'll pass for now :)
      Alright, is it because my current stats on sharkscope or? :/
    • Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      I also nick Drakhammarn on ongame, It went fine there but then i went up in lvl and lost it all :P
    • Drekari
      Drekari
      Bronze
      bump!
      I got staked for 1 week or so and played on an account Iwinallflips on full tilt, 6,50$. But the staker were going to travel around europe and didnt know when to return so he cancelled the stake.
      But ye, im still searching for stake!
      /pontus
    • fruitcake1
      fruitcake1
      Bronze
      [Affiliate links removed by EagleStar88 - Forum Rules]
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry fruitcake1,

I appreciate you were just trying to help the OP, but we can't allow the posting of links with affiliate links to our partner or non-partner poker rooms or referral links/codes where you yourself would benefit.

Trust you will understand, your co-operation with this is very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Bart