This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Challenge GRINDER: 24 tabling NL2->NL50/100 ...

• KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Hello guys!

Since 3. Januar 2011 when I have posted my first deposit on PS I am multitabling 24 tables using TableNinja, HEM and a lot of other equity stuff.. Like 2 weeks ago I've made the best thing :) ) I binden my gamepad so it writes letters and then with tableninja => I am playing poker by my gamepad !! It works well and it's pretty fast! :)
      I am doing pretty well as I've made already 80$-> 400$, which I have today + next 10$ are coming in 10VPP (VPPreward) ouch yeah!! :)
      I played over 120k (about 100k NL2 and NL5 about 20k) hands in 30 days... And I've already moved to NL5 I think I was about 50-60 buyins ...

I am going to play next 100k hand in NL5 and if I'll have about 50-60buyins I will make a shot on NL10 ... I hope it'll work ...

I am making big money even though I don't have really good winrate (NL2 2bb/100 - because first 40k hands were downswing + a lot of leaks which I could delete from my game very fast thx 24 tabling) and NL5 20k hands 5bb/100 ...
      As I will get to NL25 I think it's possible with my time spending to poker play on SN on NL100 it's SNE ofc :) I want to reach SN next year and SNE next 2 years from now ... :)

I would really like to make broll on NL100 in this year, because in the next one I am graduating so I should have really a lot of free time to spend on poker :) However, it's far away from now, but I am working hard ...

I should say that multitabling of 24 tables doesn't make any problems to me because I was playing from 13 PC game - Warcraft 3 FT + DotA kind of profesionaly, we had a team sponsors and we were training like 4-5 hours per day too ... :)

I gotta say it's the best way to make money by playing GEJMZ :D

If you are interested here is the link for the blog of this challenge :)
      Challenge GRINDER: 24 tabling NL2->NL100 reaching SNE :) ...
  • 4 replies
    • achschelo
      achschelo
      Bronze
      Congrats...
      24 tabling...never understood how people manage it. A video would be cool.
      The gampad thingi sounds awesome too.
      GL with your plan.
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      congratz. This sounded more like the name of a poker blog. U sure u're not starting one? would be interesting to follow...

Expect to see a comment soon on how 24-tabling is not good for progressing skill-wise
    • AjoPP1
      AjoPP1
      Bronze
      Well, great success so far :f_biggrin: If I only knew how to make this much moneyz :D Im taking my shots at multitabling turbo DoNs, will see how it goes, otherwise I really dont know how to profitably multitable(I mean like 8+) tables of CG, do you play fit or fold or whats the secret? =)
    • erptech
      erptech
      Silver
      hmmm, this is next level thinking, congrats on your winnings and innovation !
      :s_cool:

you the man!