This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AKs NL5 SH

• winnergr
      winnergr
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.18)
      BB ($5)
      UTG ($7.60)
      CO ($8.30)
      Hero ($8.37)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: A:spade:

UTG raises to $0.17, fold, Hero raises to $0.50, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.33

FLOP ($1.07) Q:club: 4:club: 7:diamond:

UTG bets $0.75, Hero folds

UTG wins $1

Was it too weak to fold there? No stats for villain.
  • 2 replies
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      I just don't see how you would continue from here without particular reads on villain. If u call and catch a K or A and he fires off another bet for about 2$ it's still not going to be very easy to play it. If u don't hit ur overcards u're pretty much screwed so I would say calling is just burning money without stats and reads.
      since he raised early and flats ur 3-bet I would say he's rarely bluffing, which would be the only way you could justify not folding.

Just my 2 cents, I rarely evaluate hands so I might be far off
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello winnergr,

Preflop: For the reason that we are somewhat deeper, I don't really like the 3bet for the reason that when we face a 4bet we will be in ugly spot. For the reason that we kinda are anyways in HU pot then you could easily just consider Calling.

As played
      Postflop: Just fold, nothing much you can do here without any stats or reads.

Best regards.