[NL20-NL50] [Fr] Nl25. Ak Ip

    • utenosmelynas
      utenosmelynas
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.03.2009 Posts: 286
      opp is 23/16 3bet:8.5 agg:1,4 wtsd:39 357 hands. overall he is loosing player.

      Can I fold A's pair here?

      $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Holdem
      PokerStars
      9 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

      Stacks:
      UTG ($26.02)
      UTG+1 ($7.87)
      Hero ($27.82)
      MP2 ($25)
      MP3 ($33.03)
      CO ($25)
      BTN ($25.25)
      SB ($7.03)
      BB ($25.12)

      Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 9 players) Hero is MP1 A:heart: K:heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.84, 3 folds, BTN calls $0.84, 2 folds

      Flop: A:spade: 5:spade: 2:club: ($2.03, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.44, BTN calls $1.44

      Turn: 2:diamond: ($4.91, 2 players)
      Hero bets $3.50, BTN raises to $8, Hero goes all-in $25.54, BTN calls $14.97

      River: 10:diamond: ($53.42, 2 players, 1 all-in)

      Final Pot: $53.42
      Hero shows
      A:heart: K:heart:
      BTN shows
      5:club: 5:heart:

      BTN wins $48.85 (net +$23.60)

      Hero collects $2.57 (net -$25.25)
  • 5 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Joined: 21.07.2009 Posts: 3,250
      You're not in position :p

      I wouldn't be shoving that turn, the check/call flop, check/raise turn line is ultra strong on this limit and theonly thing you're beating is AQ and AJ. Whereas he could be holding A5, 55, 22, A2 and even 34s. So you're basically beating nothing but a bluff here. After the raise on the turn I think it's an easy fold
    • utenosmelynas
      utenosmelynas
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.03.2009 Posts: 286
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      You're not in position :p

      I wouldn't be shoving that turn, the check/call flop, check/raise turn line is ultra strong on this limit and theonly thing you're beating is AQ and AJ. Whereas he could be holding A5, 55, 22, A2 and even 34s. So you're basically beating nothing but a bluff here. After the raise on the turn I think it's an easy fold
      right I'm oop ;D btw you made a mistake too :D he calls/raises turn ;)

      Hmm I agree that he should mostly raise here with hands that beats me :(
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Joined: 21.07.2009 Posts: 3,250
      Haha, first I tell you you're OOP, and then I think through the hand thinking you're IP :D Strange things from me haha.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Joined: 21.01.2010 Posts: 1,193
      Imo against a standard tag fish you will see 55 in that spot 99% of the time and 22 the other 1% :) This type of guy is never ever raising here AQ AJ but just calls them down and he's not capable of making some sick bluff. Even tho his line is pretty stupid you can't do much but insta fold the turn.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2007 Posts: 27,343
      especially at FR where you don´t expect players to make moves I also like folding turn
      If I think he may make some moves then I´d just call him down. Shove really doesn´t give you anything. He would call his boats and fold his air