This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 5 Ak

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Please evaluate :

$0.02/$0.05 No Limit Holdem
      FullTiltPoker
      5 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG One Pozitive ($6.57)
      CO Hero ($5.21)
      BTN stockmaster8 ($6.15)
      SB MPUrk ($7.50)
      BB erevan_plaza ($17.57)

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 5 players) Hero is CO A:spade: K:club:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.15, 2 folds, erevan_plaza raises to $0.60, Hero folds

Final Pot: $0.77

erevan_plaza wins $0.77 (net +$0.17)

Hero lost $0.15

first thing to say that am new to full tilt and i didnt actually folded, but time runed out and I didnt activated clickbank.
      But I often find myself in situation like this and dont know what do to.
      I have 2 options here: 4 bet or call.Folding is off.
      In this case Villain is pretty loose aggressive with 37/24/20/3.5 (VPIP/PFR/3BET/AFF) over 40 hands, so I think 4bet/shove is sound plan.
      But what about when I find myself in a situation against totally unknown opponent ?
      THx
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

In this case Villain is pretty loose aggressive with 37/24/20/3.5 (VPIP/PFR/3BET/AFF) over 40 hands, so I think 4bet/shove is sound plan.

If you have seen him being pretty aggressive previous hand then I'd totally agree that this is the spot where you can just 4bet/shove. Calling doesn't really make sense, rather just fold it.

But what about when I find myself in a situation against totally unknown opponent ?

Against unknown I'd just fold it. His raise is also kinda big and seems to be strong.

Best regards.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Fast and educational as always.
      Much appreciated