This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 99 from B

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Holdem
      FullTiltPoker
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG Zeffke84 ($5.15)
      UTG+1 KingRafi ($5)
      CO the-untraceable ($7.23)
      BTN Hero ($5.05)
      SB hullebuh ($5.67)
      BB fingerflinger ($5.07)

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 6 players) Hero is BTN 9:heart: 9:spade:
      2 folds, the-untraceable raises to $0.17, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, the-untraceable calls $0.23

Flop: 6:diamond: A:spade: Q:heart: ($0.87, 2 players)
      the-untraceable checks, Hero checks

Turn: J:diamond: ($0.87, 2 players)
      the-untraceable bets $0.60, Hero folds

Final Pot: $1.47

the-untraceable wins $1.42 (net +$0.42)

Hero lost $0.40

Villain is 30/26 over 27 hands I had about him,and probly hes rasing wiiidely from CO here, so I decided to 3bet him,he called.
      Wehn I think about it now, flop is almost pefercet for cbet, and fold to hes 3bet, but I was scared to the fact that 2 hi cards are there, and both beats me, so I check behind, which is mistake imo.
      Turn is another hi card,he bets and I folded, since there arent many holding that I beat( lover PPs and some K drawing for straight).
      Should I cbet flop here ?

Cheers
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

Preflop: Just Call it here against that kind of opponent. And hope to hit your set or perfect board. :)

As played
      Postflop: It's kinda close, actually both plays are doable. Either just giving up or just Betting if you see him Calling those 3bets with a lot wider range.

Best regards.