Idiots who have'nt a clue

• RachelH2011
      RachelH2011
      Bronze
      really cant understand why! playing poker i get KQ diamonds so i raise 580 pre-flop flop KhQh9d so i push all in 2920 and some DICKHEAD AMATURE calls with 9C 2D why?? and then he hits a fucking 9 on the river to beat me why call a 580preflop raise with 9,2 and then to call allin with a pair of 9's they know there getting beat hoping to get lucky really fucks me off theres more and more IDIOTS like this FUCKING WANKERS. i really cant understand his logic behind the call pre-flop and post flop he was UTG+4 when there was so many hand possible from straight/flush/fullhouse and yet he thinks his 9's are the best hand REALLY????? anyone else finding that there is more and more morons playing the game than ever if this carries on im going to quit online poker as this has been a constant problem for 3 days now losing to idiot amatures have lost $57 in that last 2 n half days
  • 5 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Yea, we all hate it when ppl call us with a worse hand.. Srsly these ppl make me wanna stop playing poker.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      best hand won
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      If you think that way "F******* noobs, calling with sh** !!!! I just got next suckout.. MotherF*****" I think you BOTH completely misunderstood Poker as a whole and it's your biggest leak!

I really don't get these people who whine about their badbeats when they were much better :)
      I am ALWAYS happy when I got called by worse hand and I really don't care about result, because it just DOESN'T matter.
      I will happily sit at table and go allin every hand with overpair and I don't care that I will lose 1/5 games :)

Focus on your psychology, read some articles and maybe a great book Poker Mindset. This is very important for your game more than starting hand chart!!!
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      I got a quote of the day for you too!

"There are standard situations that cause players to go on tilt. Losing several large pots in a row will frustrate you, and frustration is a gateway emotion to tilt, as are anger and hatred for your fellow players.

Tilt is the 11th man at the table. He doesn't play, but he's always waiting for a chance to rob you of your money."
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Nice one :) )