This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What if I deposit through moneybookers again?

• meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      I first deposited into bet365 through moneybookers, and latter deposited through netteller. I now prefer to withdraw from moneybookers because I dont want to lose some money due to exchange rate. However, bet365 doesn't allow me to withdraw from moneybookers. So I'm wondering if I deposit by moneybookers again, then am I able to withdraw from moneybookers.
      Thanks for your reading.
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi meandi289,

After a deposit with Moneybookers you should be able to withdraw to this payment processor. Please read this information as well:
      If you have used Moneybookers as your method of deposit, all withdrawals will be processed back to your Moneybookers account.

However please get a confirmation first from the live support of bet365.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      Hi HannesZ,

Thanks for the reply.
      I did ask the live support of bet365 and here is the email I wrote to them :

I was told that I would receive an email telling whether I can withdraw money from moneybookers, not nettellers. I, however, haven't received any emails yet
      The reasons why I need to withdraw from moneybookers are:
      1. My moneybookers account is in usd, therefore I dont lose some money due to exchange rate (My nettelers account is in Eur currency)
      2. I need about 25 usd to deposit into Party poker so that I can cash out some money there because Party poker says that " You may only Cash out to your moneybookers account that you have made a successful deposit with, within the last 6 months "

Since I dont receive any replies again after the email, I then chatted directly with a supporter of bet365 and he told me that I can only withdraw from netteller.

Anyway, thanks for your advice. I think I need to earn some moneybookers and then deposit into bet365 again. And if they still dont allow me to withdraw from moneybookers, I will never play at bet365.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for your update!

Have you deposited now again with Moneybookers?

Have you been able to withdraw to MB?

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      Sorry, I didn't know your post.
      I hear that if I deposit with MB, then I'm still not able to withdraw to MB.
      So I requested to close my Netller account in EUR in order that I can open a new Netller account in USD.
      Now I have a new Netller account and waiting for bet365 to verify my new account.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for your update.

Keep us informed about the progress.