What if I deposit through moneybookers again?

• meandi289
      meandi289
      Gold
      I first deposited into bet365 through moneybookers, and latter deposited through netteller. I now prefer to withdraw from moneybookers because I dont want to lose some money due to exchange rate. However, bet365 doesn't allow me to withdraw from moneybookers. So I'm wondering if I deposit by moneybookers again, then am I able to withdraw from moneybookers.
      Thanks for your reading.
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi meandi289,

After a deposit with Moneybookers you should be able to withdraw to this payment processor. Please read this information as well:
      If you have used Moneybookers as your method of deposit, all withdrawals will be processed back to your Moneybookers account.

However please get a confirmation first from the live support of bet365.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Gold
      Hi HannesZ,

Thanks for the reply.
      I did ask the live support of bet365 and here is the email I wrote to them :

I was told that I would receive an email telling whether I can withdraw money from moneybookers, not nettellers. I, however, haven't received any emails yet
      The reasons why I need to withdraw from moneybookers are:
      1. My moneybookers account is in usd, therefore I dont lose some money due to exchange rate (My nettelers account is in Eur currency)
      2. I need about 25 usd to deposit into Party poker so that I can cash out some money there because Party poker says that " You may only Cash out to your moneybookers account that you have made a successful deposit with, within the last 6 months "

Since I dont receive any replies again after the email, I then chatted directly with a supporter of bet365 and he told me that I can only withdraw from netteller.

Anyway, thanks for your advice. I think I need to earn some moneybookers and then deposit into bet365 again. And if they still dont allow me to withdraw from moneybookers, I will never play at bet365.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for your update!

Have you deposited now again with Moneybookers?

Have you been able to withdraw to MB?

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Gold
      Sorry, I didn't know your post.
      I hear that if I deposit with MB, then I'm still not able to withdraw to MB.
      So I requested to close my Netller account in EUR in order that I can open a new Netller account in USD.
      Now I have a new Netller account and waiting for bet365 to verify my new account.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for your update.

Keep us informed about the progress.