UTG ($2.35)
      Hero ($1.96)
      UTG+2 ($2.32)
      MP1 ($2.22)
      MP2 ($0.71)
      CO ($0.92)
      BTN ($1.18)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.04, Hero calls $0.04, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.03, BB calls $0.02

FLOP ($0.16) 5:diamond: 9:spade: T:heart:

SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $0.12, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls $0.12

TURN ($0.40) 5:diamond: 9:spade: T:heart: T:club:

UTG bets $0.24, Hero calls $0.24

RIVER ($0.88) 5:diamond: 9:spade: T:heart: T:club: 8:heart:

UTG bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

Now here's a hand that took me while to think over. Really wierd play of the villain.
      It was a guy who was multi tabling. So you know if he plays he's got a big hand and when they play they play hard (most of the time)
      Now here he raised small so I descided just to call. Then the flop comes and everyone checks. So I descided I had the best hand and just bet the flop.
      Now the turn makes a pair of 10 on the board. Now it's just me and the tight guy left and he bets the turn. Now what to do? And I thouht that if he had a big PP he'll bet the flop. If he hits the 10 on the flop he'll bet as well on the flop and he didn't so I descided to call the turn bet.
      The river completes a straight but he is to tight to play 67, so again I called.
      Bad descissions or not?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RasTweet,

Preflop: I'd just take the min-raise as a limp and raise it up. We don't want to give good odds for us people behind.

As played
      Postflop: More often I'd fold it on river, QJ makes also a straight there and any Tx beats us. Often times he is taking such a line with a pretty strong hand rather than with weak one. Unless we have some reads that he might be some kind of aggressive opponent.

Best regards.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello RasTweet,

Preflop: I'd just take the min-raise as a limp and raise it up. We don't want to give good odds for us people behind.

As played
      Postflop: More often I'd fold it on river, QJ makes also a straight there and any Tx beats us. Often times he is taking such a line with a pretty strong hand rather than with weak one. Unless we have some reads that he might be some kind of aggressive opponent.
      Best regards.
      That's the thing, I knew what he had. With I could just feel it. And with his stats I felt it was right to call.
      Lucky I did cause I won the hand.

But thanks veriz! You gave me a new inside again on a hand!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Hello RasTweet,

As played
      Best regards.
      That's the thing, I knew what he had. With I could just feel it. And with his stats I felt it was right to call.

If you knew than you can always wrote the stats or anything like that to the comments as well. :) But good that you did it. But more often as you understood that against passive I wouldn't take such a line that often.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Hello RasTweet,

As played
      Best regards.

If you knew than you can always wrote the stats or anything like that to the comments as well. :) But good that you did it. But more often as you understood that against passive I wouldn't take such a line that often.
      That's the new inside! Thank you!

But you know sometimes you can have all the stats you want, but you have such a feeling deep inside and you know you have him beat so you call. That's what happend here. But I know what I will do next time if that happens and I'm not sure.

Thanks again Veriz!!