UTG+1 bets $1, Hero calls $1

RIVER ($4.85) T:heart: 8:club: 8:heart: 7:diamond: K:diamond:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $2.50, UTG+1 folds

Hero shows T:diamond: T:spade:

Hero wins $4.53

21/15/3.8 399h
      81c.bet - 40% turn bet

PRE: stand
      F: i decided c/mr becouse he don't c.bet turn much and he is good hand reading so if i minrasie here he don't belive me that i hands, i consider rasie more 1,5-1,8$ but i don't have history so he can fold but minrasie loooks super fishy.

T: he donks i am sure he donnk/f to get info so i just call hope he c/c or hit river

R: i vb and hope he has AK, KQ.
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

I'd even raise bigger on flop if I decide to raise, ~$1,50. And likely as well raise the turn for the reason that we are trying to get his whole stack. As played bet for value on river as you did.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      ok i want his stack all but when he play like that how often he has big hand??? i think never so What sense is rasie turn when i alwyas get donk/fold???

and i don't see JJ+ here becouse he never play like that this hands he is to good for this i think.

I understend big hands big pots but when we get info from him and for preety sure he don't have big hands rasie is good play???
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      ok i want his stack all but when he play like that how often he has big hand??? i think never so What sense is rasie turn when i alwyas get donk/fold???

and i don't see JJ+ here becouse he never play like that this hands he is to good for this i think.

I understend big hands big pots but when we get info from him and for preety sure he don't have big hands rasie is good play???
      He wont pay us on the river anyways then. Of course your line reasonable, but I rarely see that NL10 players are that good that they take such a thing into consideration. If he is some kind of regular, sure why not but when he seems to be going to showdown a lot and even see him Calling here with any kind of draws then I'd just raise it.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      thanks i like your answers

He wont pay us on the river anyways then

but 4% he hits river FH and i pay off :) if he has PP hehe

but i agree you he can overplay often than hits river FH so rasie i thinks better here.