How much rake have I produced for fulltilt ?

• Tiffy2
      Tiffy2
      Bronze
      Does fulltilt give tell you how much rake you have produced ?

(The strategy points are connected to the rake so it might be interesting to know how much I am credited for.)
  • 17 replies
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      I would also like to know that, but I think they're not providing that information.
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      No u can't. There are some sites that offer rackeback deals through them and give you that info, othervise no way.
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      It should be 2 strategy points for 1 $ of rake you generate.

So I've got no idea what more do you need? -.-
    • danieloff
      danieloff
      Bronze
      you could get your hands read by the elephant.... the software tracks the rake
    • TheOldNerd
      TheOldNerd
      Bronze
      I don't know if you've noticed, but on the lower right corner of the fulltilt main window there is a button labelled "customize". Clicking on that button will let you choose which panels will appear on the right side of the main window. On of those is a full tilt point odometer - which let's you know how many tilt points you've acquired so far.

Now, i'm not sure if the strategy point conversion is directly related to the amount of fill tilt points you get. The website says its 1$ rake for 2 strategy points - something close to 10 full tilt points for 2 strategy points. However, there are situations when you can gain 2x ftp for the rake generated - i'm not sure if this extra FTP is converted into strategy points as well.

So, you cannot be sure with full tilt points odometer, but it at least helps.
    • FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      try looking at pokertableratings ... however I'm not sure if they track all the player's hands...
    • danieloff
      danieloff
      Bronze
      PTR doesnt track so well.... there are only a 10th of the hands tracked that I actually played for instance
    • Cerberus84
      Cerberus84
      Bronze
      All Tracking Programes provide the data for Rake being paid to f.e. FTP

Furthermore it depends on the level u are playing...
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheOldNerd
      I don't know if you've noticed, but on the lower right corner of the fulltilt main window there is a button labelled "customize". Clicking on that button will let you choose which panels will appear on the right side of the main window. On of those is a full tilt point odometer - which let's you know how many tilt points you've acquired so far.

Now, i'm not sure if the strategy point conversion is directly related to the amount of fill tilt points you get. The website says its 1$ rake for 2 strategy points - something close to 10 full tilt points for 2 strategy points. However, there are situations when you can gain 2x ftp for the rake generated - i'm not sure if this extra FTP is converted into strategy points as well.

Same button (customize), choose gadget which shows iron man points acquired the day you play. I think 1 FTP=0.04$ rake. Happy hour points don't count as Iron man points so you get accurate point number with this gadget.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by koosMaras

Same button (customize), choose gadget which shows iron man points acquired the day you play. I think 1 FTP=0.04$ rake. Happy hour points don't count as Iron man points so you get accurate point number with this gadget.
      Hi

The FTPs are not directly linked to the rake paid anymore simply because the FTPs are based on the dealt rake and the rakeback is based on the contributed rake.

Regards

Thazar
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

Hi

The FTPs are not directly linked to the rake paid anymore simply because the FTPs are based on the dealt rake and the rakeback is based on the contributed rake.

Regards

Thazar
      It is when you are playing MTT's or SNG's than you will get 10 FTP's for every 1$ in rake!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yvonnejansen
      Originally posted by thazar

Hi

Regards

Thazar
      It is when you are playing MTT's or SNG's than you will get 10 FTP's for every 1$ in rake!
      Very true :f_biggrin: ; As a cash game player I often forget it. I stand corrected
    • Tiffy2
      Tiffy2
      Bronze
      Thanks all.

It's interesting that full tilt seems to prefer that you don't know what rake you have produced. What's the big secret ?

If I understand the posts above correctly my 3 strategy points means that I have generated about $1.50 in rake.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tiffy2
      Thanks all.

It's interesting that full tilt seems to prefer that you don't know what rake you have produced. What's the big secret ?

If I understand the posts above correctly my 3 strategy points means that I have generated about $1.50 in rake.
      Hi Tiffy2

It is very easy to find out with a software like HEM or PT3. They do not hide how much rake you produce. Their rule though is that their deal with their affiliate is confidential. So they cannot reveal much about your rakeback or they would breach of contract. They also hold most of the information, that is why the ball often bounces back between PS and FT.

I hope this helps :)

Regards
      Thazar
    • Tiffy2
      Tiffy2
      Bronze
      Hi !

I don't think that rake and rakeback mean the same thing.

Rake is the name for fulltilt's fee for providing me with a virtual poker room.

Rake-back is a name for the fact that a part of the fee - the rake - may be repaid after some time.

I don't think, however, that I am entitled to get any money back, because I joined the club during those months when the rakeback deal between fulltilt and pokerstrategy was suspended or something like that.

tiffy
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Originally posted by Tiffy2
      Thanks all.

Only if u earned your SP's by palying torneys, not cash. In cash its enough to fold the hand, and if anyone else makes a nice pot on that hand, u get nice amount of ftp, but no rake/rakeback.
    • parabolat
      parabolat
      Bronze
      I would also like to know that, but I think they're not providing that information:)