mansion poker

    • kursatrasit
      kursatrasit
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.12.2007 Posts: 4
      Hello i passed the quiz and have two problems.
      First i have chosen mansion poker but i couldnt enter there .I mailed them but they didnt return.
      Second mansion pokers software is very similar to XXX.I think they are the same .Their micro limits are 5 dollars.How can i apply sss with 50 dollars.This is not logical.
      And you didnt give 50 dollars to me
      May i change my poker room??For ex Titan??
  • 1 reply
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.12.2007 Posts: 2,185
      Hi kursatrasit,

      Originally posted by kursatrasit
      First i have chosen mansion poker but i couldnt enter there .I mailed them but they didnt return.


      Did you get any message while trying to log in? You can contact Mansion support via live chat to solve the problem.

      Originally posted by kursatrasit
      Second mansion pokers software is very similar to XXX.I think they are the same


      It's because they're on the same network (Ongame)

      Originally posted by kursatrasit
      Their micro limits are 5 dollars.How can i apply sss with 50 dollars.This is not logical.


      The lowest limit at Mansion is $0.05/$0.10 for no limit and $0.15/$0.30 for fixed limit.

      Originally posted by kursatrasit
      And you didnt give 50 dollars to me. May i change my poker room??For ex Titan??


      Please take a look at: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!
      If you want to change your starting platform, please write a ticket to our support team.

      Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-