Tell-A-Friend of Pokerstrategy is scam?

• livefuz
      livefuz
      Bronze
      From now has anyone received money from Pokerstrategy not?
      Because i request from 22/1 to now not payment, day 2/2 they said:
      We shall endeavour to have this completed by next week

But to today they said:
      We regret to inform you that, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus.

But i violations Terms and Conditions. I fraud, encouraging or any what to violations Terms and Conditions.
      Because i have one payment: Prepayment is canncelled because quiz answers published, i accepted. But this payment i violations Terms and Conditions of Pokerstrategy, Pokerstrategy decided me

I think Pokerstrategy scam me?

What you think?
  • 81 replies
    • bence76
      bence76
      Bronze
      there full of shit im still waiting for taf to be updated i was told it would be.
      My friend joined beginning jan 11 got her starting capital still not recieved my 10$ bonus.

They mahe an average of 75$ dollers when people sign up through there site to a poker room pending which payment option pokerstagety chose from the poker room. Have a look under fulltilt affiliates and you will see the payment opyion affiliates get to chose from.
      \then you will see what a scam pokerstagety really is there making loads of money off us and came up with ever ecuse possible not to pay you through there taf system.

ONE BIG SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
    • pizdea100
      pizdea100
      Bronze
      I got it with no problem...
      @bence76... Did you friend earned 10 PS points ? After that you get ur 10$
    • bence76
      bence76
      Bronze
      yes my friend has earned the points.

your one person out of a hundred that got im happy for you.
      there taf still full of shit
    • bence76
      bence76
      Bronze
      she currently on 51 one points more then me lol
    • lounatick82
      lounatick82
      Bronze
      u guys noticed how noboy from pokerstrategy has answerd on theread.. any questions regarding poker sites of bankroll and so on... sure enough some body`s there in the thread with the link to what ever site.. all about the dollars me thinks i have seven registerd friends all passed quiz but its showing as five confirmed only and not 1 has completed quiz!!!!
    • Mardah
      Mardah
      Bronze
      Its not a scam, I recieved 50$ through TAF without any problems, and so did a lot of people.
    • bence76
      bence76
      Bronze
      Affiliate Payment Plans
      Please choose one of the following plans. Both are lucrative and will provide you with the opportunity to generate substantial revenue. Pick the one that is best for you.

Option #1: CPA Plan (Cost Per Acquisition)
      You collect a one-time cash
      Cost Per Acquisition
      number of qualified referrals per month (250 + FTPS) Payout per player bonus per player (500+ftps) maximum per player
      1-10 $75payment for each new, real-money sign-up, as well as an incentive bonus for each player who continues playing on our site.
      $25 $100
      11-25 $100 $25 $125
      26-50 $125 $25 $150
      51-150 $150 $25 $175
      150+ $200 $25 $225

Please note that players from France, Monaco and Italy are not eligible for CPA and will be paid according to the Percentage Revenue Plan. Please see below for details.

Option #2: PRP (Percentage Revenue Plan)
      You earn a percentage of the net lifetime revenue from each new player you sign-up.

percentage revenue plan (prp)
      monthly net revenue from your players your percentage
      $1 - $10,000 20%
      $10,001 - $25,000 25%
      $25,001 - $50,000 30%
      $50,000+ 35%

thats from fulltilt
    • gormless
      gormless
      Bronze
      Originally posted by livefuz

I tried to scam Poker Strategy and got caught

FYP
    • bence76
      bence76
      Bronze
      this is a reason why i send my friends though my affiliate program which i signed up through fulltilt least im not scamed by them. :D
    • livefuz
      livefuz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mardah
      Its not a scam, I recieved 50$ through TAF without any problems, and so did a lot of people.
      3 times first i received but times 4 is canncelled because quiz answers published, i accepted. time 5 we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus.

@bence76 they pay 10 for you if have enought 15point but will not received when request payment as me
    • Mardah
      Mardah
      Bronze
      3 times first i received but times 4 is canncelled because quiz answers published, i accepted. time 5 we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus.

@bence76 they pay 10 for you if have enought 15point but will not received when request payment as me
      Breaking the rules once is enough IMO.
    • livefuz
      livefuz
      Bronze

No. 2 once.
    • bence76
      bence76
      Bronze
      Its not a scam, I recieved 50$ through TAF without any problems, and so did a lot of people

so you know all the peoplr that have been paid so i take it your adim.
      go play
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      i'm currently on 45$ and will soon be eligible for a payout so i sincerely hope things you are talking about here are not true.

was planninig to include a few more of my friends but i'll put it on hold untill i successfully recieve my first taf payment.
    • bence76
      bence76
      Bronze
      dont hold your breath. ITS A JOKE
    • Mardah
      Mardah
      Bronze

No. 2 once.
      What? ?(

Originally posted by bence76
      Its not a scam, I recieved 50$ through TAF without any problems, and so did a lot of people

so you know all the peoplr that have been paid so i take it your adim.
      go play
      This made me laugh,lol.

Just wanted to say that it's not a scam. I'm out. :f_cool:
    • bence76
      bence76
      Bronze
      cant you read ??? so you know every single person thats been paid through taf do you. What you trying to say your adim.
    • gormless
      gormless
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bence76
      They mahe an average of 75$ dollers when people sign up through there site to a poker room pending which payment option pokerstagety chose from the poker room.
      And they then deposit $50 of that into you account, so stop your whinging or GTFO
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      you bunch of scammers. Ive just received my third requested payout. Stop scamming. Youre going nowhere in life!