Stacks:
      UTG meqlod ($8.16)
      UTG+1 kkpan ($5.37)
      CO Hero ($6.23)
      BTN ashmiesterer ($5.12)
      SB Kavino ($5)
      BB It-Vulture ($6.19)

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 6 players) Hero is CO Q:diamond: A:spade:
      meqlod raises to $0.15, kkpan calls $0.15, Hero raises to $0.50, 2 folds, It-Vulture calls $0.45, meqlod calls $0.35, kkpan calls $0.35

Flop: 8:heart: 4:diamond: Q:heart: ($2.02, 4 players)
      It-Vulture checks, meqlod checks, kkpan checks, Hero bets $2.02, It-Vulture goes all-in $5.69, meqlod folds, kkpan goes all-in $4.87, Hero folds

Calling here was an option but I prefer Squeezing,since I dont want too many people in this hand and there was a very fishy guy whom I ve been abusing all the time and he calls all of my bets.
      He decided to call and also the other two guys.Which is ok, since am IP and have decent hand which plays nice postflop( for me its a hit or a fold multi way).
      We flopped TPTK on pretty dry board.
      Since all of them check I wanted to protect my hand from possible FD,GS or any other cards that could make my life complicated.I decided to go for PSB which was a mistake imo.Betting 2/3 of the pot would be just ok, since we all know that they are gonna play the hand if they like it and fold if they dont, regardless of betzise( I should tell that to myselfs more often).
      The fish I told ya about decided to push AI.
      I would easily call him if other much tighter guy woudlnt decide to call.
      THat was easy fold
      Fish show QJ and other was 88.
      Please evaluate?
      THx
  • 1 reply
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Hi,

I agree with your preflop play - just try to isolate the fish.

On flop I am not betting so big - about 2/3 pot like you says - in 3b pot it ain't neccessary to pot it.

Also agree on calling the fish but folding to a tight reg call - though I guess you should be calling some of the time cos they can have combodraws - but still fold much more often that call.

Hope it helps.