This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 BB QTs

• Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $4
      CO:
      $3.28

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:diamond: , T:diamond:
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.04, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, CO calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.42) A:club: , Q:club: , 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.3, CO calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.02) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($1.02) 8:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $1.02

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows (Js Ts)
      Hero shows a pair of queens (Qd Td)

Hero wins with a pair of queens (Qd Td)

Turn: Should I bet/fold here? Theres a lot of draws he could call the flop with, which I could probably get value out of with another bet on the turn.

River: Since he checked behind turn I think its likely he has a draw, since most hands would bet for protection there. And since no draws completed I checked to allow him to bluff at the pot since he won't call a bet anyway.

Anything I should have done different?

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      I don't think there are that many draws in his range. The FD hands always have only one combination whereas something like A9 has 12 already (one A is on the flop).

I don't think we can get him to fold Ax at any point and we're even behind against some Qx so I think betting would result in valuetowning ourselves.

=> Nh!