UTG ($5)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      UTG+2 ($7.76)
      MP1 ($3.43)
      MP2 ($5.22)
      CO ($5.97)
      Hero ($5)

Dealt to Hero J:club: K:spade:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.20, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.47) Q:club: K:heart: K:club:

UTG+2 bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30

TURN ($1.07) Q:club: K:heart: K:club: 5:diamond:

UTG+2 bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

RIVER ($2.27) Q:club: K:heart: K:club: 5:diamond: A:club:

UTG+2 checks, Hero checks

Villain 19/30/5.0 after 64 hands

Should I raise him on the flop? or river?
      And should I bet the river? I didn't since it makes the flush complete and the straight?

Thanks guys!
  • 5 replies
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I don't think he is likely to be double barrelling with a Non-nut flush draw? And I dont think he's open raising UTG+2 with any JT combo with those stats. I also think he would be betting this river with either a flush or straight.

I think its more likely that he has some sort of Ax hand (maybe even AQ,) or a PP like 99/TT/JJ.

I would definitely bet the river for value.

Look forward to see what Veriz says!

Edit: He might also take this line with AK hoping to check-raise the river, but there are only 3 combos. I don't think he plays AA like this.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      I don't think he is likely to be double barrelling with a Non-nut flush draw? And I dont think he's open raising UTG+2 with any JT combo with those stats. I also think he would be betting this river with either a flush or straight.

I think its more likely that he has some sort of Ax hand (maybe even AQ,) or a PP like 99/TT/JJ.

I would definitely bet the river for value.

Look forward to see what Veriz says!

Edit: He might also take this line with AK hoping to check-raise the river, but there are only 3 combos. I don't think he plays AA like this.
      yeah now that I look back at it I should've betted the river. But I just lost $8 in 3 hands and I was a little to carefull with this hand.

Thanks Meemawuk!!
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      No worries! What did he actually have? Just like to know how close my read was! lol
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      No worries! What did he actually have? Just like to know how close my read was! lol
      QJ of hearts
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You should fold KJ against UTg open, since you´re very often dominated
      I think calling down is fine, since he would not really b/c too many worse hands. As played he would generally bet river his flushes and boats so I´d valuebet to 1$, since he may easily call you down with Ax