$2.14
      BU:
      $0.88
      SB:
      $2.01
      BB:
      $2.28

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7, 7.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, SB calls $0.07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.18) 9, T, J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.18) 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.93, Hero calls $1.93.

River: ($4.04) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.04.
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since pot is small and he is mostly overbet shove with Qx then I think it is fold
      You´re very often dead and don´t have invested enough money that you should call there
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello shivas80,

Being PFA you may as well Bet the flop but as played it's pretty easy fold. We at the best get a split.

Best regards.
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      I'm kinda intrested, why allways coaches think if hand is posted it was lost...

I'm posting not a loosing hands, but mix of hands what i think i need other opinions, side of view... (thanks for both of you for sharing it)

My thinking was, this guy can't have nutz, he wasn't playing like donk before, so he just pushes as he feels my weakness on my check-behind instead of c-bet...

Another note... pot is big (after his push), and i don't see made straight (atleast nutz one) to shove here for value, as im not showing any strenght to be able to call it right?

So after this point of view, and some history with him, i decide its just pure blunder and i call...

showdown... guy shows 66
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      That's not the point, either you made there a good Call or not. The main point is how much you have invested. You have only invested $0,08 and have to Call $1,93. And to make it profitable Call we need to win the pot ~50% of the time and I don't think that we can do that. And you wont get that kind of equity, therefore in long run this kind of Call is -EV. And why couldn't he have pushed there with hand like Qx? I think he is easily capable of doing that there as well for the reason that he tries to protect from any kind of draw. So unless you know the opponent, this is never a profitable Call.