This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TT miss play nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.07)
      Hero ($10.23)
      UTG ($9.93)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($17.22)
      BTN ($9.95)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:club:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.35, SB calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.35, fold, SB calls $1

FLOP ($3.05) J:spade: A:club: 4:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.15, SB raises to $3.72 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $5.01

BU: 22/13/3.0 302hands - weak TAG
      SB 37/4/1.1 201 fish

PRE: i cosider call but this hand play hard oop without iniciativ so 3bet is better my opinion but my sizes i thinks is too small i thinks sqz 1,75 is better beocouse if i call fish i can bet AI every flop.

F: here i don't sure what is best play c.bet/fold or chb and folds too but beocuse he is super passiv.

i c.bet too play easy but what sesne is bet when he don't fold better hands??
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since you have hand that has showdown value I think I´d check back flop and turn and river if he lets me.
      If he is betting turn and shoving river I´d call down, since his range has still KQ and random hands that he is turning into bluff and consider pot odds you don´t have to be ahead that often.
      Also good thing about that line is that he won´t shove/bet turn always Jx, so his range is polarized to Ax+ or bluffs
      3-bet size is fine. You can make it 1,5$, although I´d likely also doesn´t make that too big, since you rather take initiative, get hu with fish and also if BU calls then you have room to postflop game
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

I'd also Check it behind and likely might even consider just folding it on turn since I don't really think that he is very often turning his hand into bluff with his stack. More often is betting for value on turn unless we know the opponent.

Best regards.