NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.07)
      Hero ($10.23)
      UTG ($9.93)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($17.22)
      BTN ($9.95)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:club:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.35, SB calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.35, fold, SB calls $1

FLOP ($3.05) J:spade: A:club: 4:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.15, SB raises to $3.72 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $5.01

BU: 22/13/3.0 302hands - weak TAG
      SB 37/4/1.1 201 fish

PRE: i cosider call but this hand play hard oop without iniciativ so 3bet is better my opinion but my sizes i thinks is too small i thinks sqz 1,75 is better beocouse if i call fish i can bet AI every flop.

F: here i don't sure what is best play c.bet/fold or chb and folds too but beocuse he is super passiv.

i c.bet too play easy but what sesne is bet when he don't fold better hands??
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since you have hand that has showdown value I think I´d check back flop and turn and river if he lets me.
      If he is betting turn and shoving river I´d call down, since his range has still KQ and random hands that he is turning into bluff and consider pot odds you don´t have to be ahead that often.
      Also good thing about that line is that he won´t shove/bet turn always Jx, so his range is polarized to Ax+ or bluffs
      3-bet size is fine. You can make it 1,5$, although I´d likely also doesn´t make that too big, since you rather take initiative, get hu with fish and also if BU calls then you have room to postflop game
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

I'd also Check it behind and likely might even consider just folding it on turn since I don't really think that he is very often turning his hand into bluff with his stack. More often is betting for value on turn unless we know the opponent.

Best regards.