This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A4 nl10 vs fish

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.68)
      BB ($5.68)
      UTG ($2.13)
      UTG+1 ($11.17)
      CO ($8.65)
      Hero ($10.62)

Dealt to Hero 4:heart: A:heart:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, BB calls $0.20, UTG calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.95) 4:spade: 8:heart: 5:heart:

BB checks, UTG bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.60, BB calls $0.60, UTG folds

TURN ($2.25) 4:spade: 8:heart: 5:heart: Q:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, BB calls $1.25

RIVER ($4.75) 4:spade: 8:heart: 5:heart: Q:diamond: T:club:

BB checks, Hero checks

Here if he is fish and loose call

i don't sure what is best play here

if i bet turn he can fold 5x, 66, 77, and if i hit i win stack river but if i miss and this is 80% i loose more when he calls turn.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You have some showdown value, but I´d put him all-in on the river.
      He shouldn´t call you down with 66, 5x or 8x and although he may have there busted draws you should shove to make fold these hands
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: First of all, if you want to isolate him, then I'd even raise also bigger, ~$0,40 at least.
      Flop: Also goes the same for raise actually, if I am going to raise then I'd raise it like $1. Although for the reason that I don't really see him folding anyways if he even has a pair here or any kind of draw then I'd just Call and hope to hit the flush.

As played
      Turn: I'd just Check behind for the reason that we can't make him fold anyways with a pair.
      River: Same actually goes for here, I don't really see him folding anyways with any kind of pair and likely we have showdown hands which might be even ahead of him, I'd also Check behind.

Best regards.