[NL2-NL10] NL4 BU A6o (SH)

• Jeffers16
      Known players:

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (3 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:heart: , 6:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.12, SB folds, BB calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.26) A:diamond: , A:club: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.50) 2:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.24, Hero raises to $0.56, BB calls $0.32.

River: ($1.62) J:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.32, BB calls $1.32.

Final Pot: $4.26

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a full-house, aces full of sixes (Ah 6s)
      BB shows (As 7s)

Hero wins with a full-house, aces full of sixes (Ah 6s)

PF: Loose raise but both SB and BB were folding nearly all hands. SB had auto fold on most of the time too. So I was stealing like a mad man!

Flop: I often see these donks as draws and I didn't want to raise him off it so decided to call and hoped that he hit on the turn.

Turn: Again he bet small, now I think I have to raise for value. Should I raise more? My thinking was that if he had the FD and decided to call and then hit on the river I would be able to get most of his stack anyway, and I didn't want to push him off the hand.

I have no idea why he calls here, he must have sensed the FH! :f_cool:

River: I thought he had hit the flush so bet big. Probably should be bigger though right? As if I think a flush calls nearly any bet here?

Apart from being completely wrong as I was convinced he had a FD throughout the hand, anything I should have done differently?

• 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      since his wtsd is 58% I think he is b/c turn almost whatever amount you raise, so I´d go to play for stacks and raise to 1$ that I could then shove that river card.
      He is not folding Ax or flush and would likely fold anyway his 88 whatever amount you´re betting
    • veriz
      Hello Jeffers16,

Raise turn bigger, ~$1 and likely play for stacks. You may as well sometimes even raise it right on flop. Otherwise you can even shove it on river for the reason that he is pretty bad player and capable of Calling very light.

Best regards.