vp$ip BBvsSteal ORL RaisePreflop
      Position: Stack
      AF W$SD WTS hands
      25 56 21 6
      CO: $11,23
      1.6 52 25 1,097

Hero: $14,27

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, Q (Comment)
      3 folds, CO raises to $0,40, Hero raises to $1,20, 2 folds, CO calls $0,80.

Flop: ($2,55) K, J, 9 (2 players) (Comment)
      CO checks, Hero bets $1,82, CO raises to $5,91, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $10,28

I should just check the flop cus it was dangerous? I was doing 3 bet to him a lot, and he fold to c-bet a lot.
  • 2 replies
    • Meemawuk
      I'm confused by the layout of the hand. But if his Aggro factor is ~1.6 over 1000+ hands, I'd c-bet here. If he isn't raising you THAT often on all flops, then this isn't one where you really have to worry about being exploited, particularly in a 3-bet pot. I think the bet-fold line is okay here though he may be checkraising straight or flush draws (no suits provided). Correct board texture would be needed to make a better assessment.

His stack is also an awkward size so I'm never that sure what the correct play here is!

Lets hope veriz looks at this!
    • veriz
      Hello Filipstan,

Yep, next time you could click another button in Elephant and copy the suits as well. :D But about the hand, it seems to be fine, we can't really do much. Depends a lot on the opponent, sometimes we could even consider not CBetting at all, depending on the opponent but CBetting and folding there is totally fine.

Best regards.