[NL2-NL10] Nl 10 QQ against lag

• Kaitz20
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 3 folds, BB raises to $1.20, Hero calls $0.80.

Flop: ($2.45) J:heart: , 5:club: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.45) A:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $2.70, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $8.15

His pre-flop raise was 15,4 (don´t know what it means but pokerace stats show that:) ). So it was red and to me it means lag:)
      Btw, how I can add player stats?

Since he wasn´t maniac I give him next hand range: JJ+, AQ+

Pre-flop. Don´t like to re-raise 3.6$ and then fold to push
      Flop. Quite nice, I´m only beaten by JJ, KK, AA. So I decided to call with my overpair and didn´t want to make re-raise because after his push I can´t beat anything- so way ahead/way behind
      Against his turn bet I would probably lay down my hand without any A on the board or hitting my set.
      Luckily A game and I didn´t have to figure it out if I laid down the best hand^^
      Any suggestions how I should played that hand different.
  • 1 reply
    • Thorsten77
      Reraise preflop. Against 15,4 PFR, you should be ahead of his 3-betting range - even if he's in the BB. If he has an AA/KK you always go broke postflop on a lowcard flop, so you can also put your money into the middle preflop.