This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 10 QQ against lag

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $10.16
      Hero:
      $10.42

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 3 folds, BB raises to $1.20, Hero calls $0.80.

Flop: ($2.45) J:heart: , 5:club: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.45) A:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $2.70, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $8.15

His pre-flop raise was 15,4 (don´t know what it means but pokerace stats show that:) ). So it was red and to me it means lag:)
      Btw, how I can add player stats?

Since he wasn´t maniac I give him next hand range: JJ+, AQ+

Pre-flop. Don´t like to re-raise 3.6$ and then fold to push
      Flop. Quite nice, I´m only beaten by JJ, KK, AA. So I decided to call with my overpair and didn´t want to make re-raise because after his push I can´t beat anything- so way ahead/way behind
      Against his turn bet I would probably lay down my hand without any A on the board or hitting my set.
      Luckily A game and I didn´t have to figure it out if I laid down the best hand^^
      Any suggestions how I should played that hand different.
  • 1 reply
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      Reraise preflop. Against 15,4 PFR, you should be ahead of his 3-betting range - even if he's in the BB. If he has an AA/KK you always go broke postflop on a lowcard flop, so you can also put your money into the middle preflop.