365 wont let me withdraw my profits

• gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      i recieved the starting capital in april and my br stands at £72 i want to move to another site with more traffic,but they say i cant withdraw anything untill i reach 5000 points.this will take ages as i only have 1200 points so far and there is very little traffic at 365.
      i am sure at the start i was told i could withdraw my profit but not my starting capital,has something changed?
  • 9 replies
    • doomsd
      doomsd
      Bronze
      nope you can not withdraw until you get 5k points and how do you think bet365 does not have traffic they are 3,4 network in the world and you are playing micro limits how many tables you need lol
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Aup amigo!

If you're playing tournaments or SnGs they will give you 15 Merit Points for every $1 Tournament fee. Since your BR is at over $100 you could x4 multi table the $2 + $0.20 SnG (10 player) giving you 3 Merit Points per table so 12 Merit Points per session. Alternatively you could do the $2 + $0.40 Double Ups that are not too hard to win giving you 24 Merit Points for every 4 table session.
      With Cash games they taken the usual 5% rake and give you Meit Points based on the rake taken per hand, standard stuff. You can see a tble with how many Merit Points earned at the link below;

poker.bet365.com/extra/en/vip-scheme/play-and-earn/

Two sessions a day and a bit of cash table grinding and you could reach the 5,000 Merit Points soon enough.

Also an important point to note;

Ask for your total accumulated Merit Points you've earned, you may have had some deducted as their T & Cs 13 & 14;

#13Should a player pay no rake or tournament fees for a period of 13 weeks, their entire Merit Point balance will be forfeited.

#14 Regardless of player activity, all unused Merit Points will expire after 12 months.

Hope this helps. Though as pointed out I am not sure why you'd want to leave entirely.

Ciao txo!
      AKM
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      bet365 traffic is awful, try william hill or titan mate.

=)
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      I play MTS&G and the traffic is dire.I just sat and watched it take 10 mins to fill a $1.20 STS&G and in that time only 2 people had signed up for the 30 man $1.20 S&G so I think I will play at FT.
      I will wait to see what the MSS is like and try to use that to clear my points and get my money out.
      cheers
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Isn't bet365 on iPoker Network? The player pool should be the same.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, bet365 is part of the iPoker network. So the traffic for SNGs isn't that bad.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StoneJ

=)
      :s_frown:

Pitty you guys in the english community don't have the facepalm emotion.

The only thing is that the WH VIP program is way superior to bet365 imo.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze

=)
      they are same player pool. am I right?
      so, why go to the william hill or titan instead of bet365? :s_confused:

Thanks.
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JHTAN

=)
      they are same player pool. am I right?
      so, why go to the william hill or titan instead of bet365? :s_confused:

Thanks.
      +1