not being pushy......but just curious

• doctorchips
      doctorchips
      Bronze
      Hi.....you guys have a great thing going here. There is alot of people who burn up free money because it is free(including myself). Structured betting could create many good players if it is followed.

Question: I passed the quiz 2 nights ago(around 7pm)......just wandering if it would be in by tonight...or is the 48 hours just kind of an estimate. Not being pushy, but a few buddies of mine were razzing me, saying that nobody gives anything for free. There coming over tonight and I was hoping I could prove them wrong and maybe get them involved.

Thanks again.

My appologies ....now that I have read a few other posts ...I realize I should not have waisted your time...no offense if a response is not given.
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi doctorchips,

Welcome at PokerStrategy. I hope you'll enjoy it here!

As you can see, most our members have bronze or higher rank which means they got the starting money from us. So please be patient - you'll get your money if you fulfil our requirements: pass the quiz and the ID-check if needed.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • doctorchips
      doctorchips
      Bronze
      Thanks thunderbird..........I've read other posts where people have had problems getting the money.....I guess I wanted to verify that everything was in order, and that I was on "Santas list" for the next transfer.

Thanks again.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi doctorchips!

Welcome at PokerStrategy and congratulations for passing the quiz! You are on the list for our next transfers. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • doctorchips
      doctorchips
      Bronze
      Thanks alot Push......can't wait to try out Poker Strategy's strategy.

This site rocks.