[NL2-NL10] Nl 10 JJ against lag

• Kaitz20
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)        

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J:heart: , J:club:
      UTG raises to $0.50, 4 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 4 folds, UTG calls $1.00.

Flop: ($3.15) A:spade: , A:diamond: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $2, UTG calls $2.00.

Turn: ($7.15) J:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $3, UTG raises to $6.00, Hero raises to $5.90 (All-In).

River: ($19.05) 7:diamond:

Final Pot: $19.05

His pre-flop range was 15 (still don´t know what it means or how I can add stats)

So I decided that i make stand by re-raising pre-flop. I think that against lag it isn´t the worst scenario, because he should fold worse hands than mine. He called and on that flop I decided to make contibet:D Stupid me^^. Only possible hand that he would lay down is TT. But always bad game is rewarded by full house and we played for stacks. Betting out on the turn also need courage because I only beat AK and maybe KK, if he slowplayed that hand pre-flop.
  • 1 reply
    • Thorsten77
      If he's a little out of line, reraising is fine. However, I'd typically just call a UTG raise as it is very often a strong hand.
      As played, I think you have to bet/fold the flop. With the J on the turn, the remainder of the hand is easy.