hello all

• DONgreat
      DONgreat
      Bronze
      hi everybody just wanted to say hello

glad i found this forum and im really happy with the ongame privare race that you guys have going :)

im going to start playing there with a pokerstratgy tracked account in 3-4 days so have got my work cut out for me if i want to get a decent place on the leadeboard ?(

looking forward to getting the pokerstategy points so then i can view the vidoes and strategy articles
  • 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi DONgreat,

Welcome to our community!

On which of our three Ongame partner poker rooms do you want to play?

Which place do you want to achieve?

Will you play Double or Nothing SNGs?

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • DONgreat
      DONgreat
      Bronze
      hi :P
      im guna play on betfair as they have 2 races on this month one especially for sit and gos which i think i can get high in as its only 2 weeks so if put the volumein should do well.

im not sure if im going to play double or nothings to be honest. Im one of the pokerstars regs that has had to leave due to them cancelling the dons as of 15th of february replacing themwith a terribly structured cross between a don and a regular 9 max sit and go called a fifty50..... so i think i will play the turbo short handed games for volume and maybe just play the 50-100 dons as well which dont seem to run to often

what place hmmm not sure seeing that i will only be taking part in half of the race im not going for top 5 as i dont think i can realistically get it- maybe just sneak into the top 10 for the 1000$ :f_love: then go for 1st in march if its still running
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      For Betfair don't forget to follow our download instructions, so that you can earn StrategyPoints and take part in our Ongame rake race:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/betfair-poker/download/

The Ongame race will run at least until April. The one for February is available here:
      $50,000 Ongame Rake Race February

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • DONgreat
      DONgreat
      Bronze
      ok ill follow those links thanks for your help