ABC poker: great evil or does not?

• dexon303
      dexon303
      Bronze
      I've been thinking and come to the conclusion that the ABC poker may, in fact, a great evil for a poker player you will be required to meet the micro limits as well as on his first strananma a forum for education.
      I think they are qualified for the owners of ABC poker poker room to slow down the education and development of players who want to educate rather than to think they already know everything.
      I would love that we experienced people say what they think about what I present below because I have found such an opinion, and might be able to start a discussion.
      My understanding:

There are two groups of players: those who want to learn who think they know (most of them have) called with anything and everything that we do is stevanix said his instructions "prophets" and those who want to learn parallel with acquiring the micro limit ( fewer of those)

Previously, it was really a lot of these first but now is slowly equalizes the number of cretins and these good which badly affects the profits of those who immediately began to learn and profit poker room for more players to cross live to micro limit at which the largest pit.

The main basis of ABC poker requires players to take part only in the bass preimum hands and usually says you do not have a premium fold have a "ship it" or "push". Of course all the beginners it is recommended that you first go to ABC poker that is as sacred, which brings 100% success.

We have for example a situation where the player folduje various connectors and other tickets about 10 times and 11 times get a nice premium tickets, of course he would think (90% of new players who want to learn) that this is a moment when the winning hand and you must enter the showdown because he waited in vain a strong hand. In this case globally higher procentat player loses all in than by taking. This creates a path of movement of money in the micro limits:

Prophet-(rake) -> student-(rake) -> prophet is generally known that the micro limits and biggest rake that poker rooms interest in the biggest part of micro limit is the limit.

This phenomenon leads to the players spend more on micro limits because it can not be nice to raise more rocenat new students remains that while only a small sample of progressing further (those who think a little and his head and going in and a little weaker maps)

Other players lose confidence when you say they lose with AA 3 8 because it just so coincided that a prophet or a player who constantly called all in just paired the flop turn and river. Then appear as Vankav players who do not trust either the AA and then provide advice and opinions, which amounts are not savvy uncontrollably (theme All in al day) makes the general confusion people have complained about the Swing ...

I'm interested in your opinion on this. Thanks for your replies and best regards
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      i couldnt understand all of that really its like youve copied and pasted from somewhere then changed all the words that make the sentences make sense.

but anyway ABC poker is the daddy for micro limits
    • dexon303
      dexon303
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      i couldnt understand all of that really its like youve copied and pasted from somewhere then changed all the words that make the sentences make sense.

Sorry for my mistakes nekvalitetnom English and still learning ...
    • dexon303
      dexon303
      Bronze

• dexon303
      dexon303
      Bronze

• Mardah
      Mardah
      Bronze
      Google translator at it's finest :f_biggrin:
      It was in serbian i think.
    • rorrlsh
      rorrlsh
      Bronze
      eeee jbg...