This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting Capital

• oneapple
      oneapple
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have a question about the starting capital. I received the 50$ on PartyPoker, and i played a little. I reached a reasonable sum.

My question is: can i cashout the amount over the restricted money? (restricted is the starting capital -50$-, can i cashout anything over that amount?)

thanks
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi oneapple,

You should be able to cashout your profits, subject to PartyPoker's own withdrawal criteria.

In addition, you can withdraw/transfer etc your starting capital after earning just 100 Party points.

All you have to do is collect 100 PartyPoints* within 90 days and the $50 and your winnings are all yours (you can withdraw this money). If you fail to collect the 100 PartyPoints in the allotted time, you will lose the $50 bonus (or whatever remains from it), but you can withdraw what you have won.
      Source Guide

Best regards,

Bart
    • oneapple
      oneapple
      Bronze
      thanks for the help, i'll be on the 100 point marker soon :D