NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.96)
      BB ($3.49)
      UTG ($6.01)
      Hero ($9.80)
      CO ($21.45)
      BTN ($0.92)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: A:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.35, fold, fold, SB raises to $1.15, fold, Hero calls $0.80

FLOP ($2.40) J:diamond: A:diamond: K:diamond:

SB bets $1.75, Hero raises to $8.65 (AI), SB calls $6.90

36/15/1.8 87hands

PRE: i open on mp he 3bet me i put him only valuerange TT+, AQ+, maybe AJ-KQ so i just call becouse i am IP and my AK is suited and i preety sure i am better postflop player.

F: i think my line is bad when i rasie i isolating on narrow range JJ, AK, AA, KK and sometimes AJ, QdQ, TdT but i thinks if i push here he often fold this hand and i am dead,

Calldown hmm i thiks is better if comes :diamond: i fold but if don't he can bet AQ and draws so this is better line then rasie i thinks

what do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • ragney
      I'd call the flop since we are IP and re-evaluate on further streets. Vs a big bet on turn I'd fold it since he doesn't seem the type to double barrel with a FD.
    • veriz
      Hello deivid2,

Actually both plays are considerable since I expect him to go broke anyways with Q or whatsoever. But we could as well consider just Calling while we have position on him. And how do you know that you are ahead? You didn't post 3bet stat or either fold bb to steal. Has he done such 3bets earlier, by that I mean defending 3bets.

Best regards.