This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

• belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      i am a new meber and new poker player.i will play nl cash games to built my bankroll.could you suggest me any books and articles for 6 max cash games so i could improve my game please?moreover is there a setting that the site sent me an email every time a new post arrives to my thread?
  • 3 replies
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      silver articles :P p
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey belthazorrrr,

Welcome to the boards.
      I have no book recommendation for you, but one of my colleagues just told me that Dan Harrington got a book out last year on the topic.

Especially if you are a poker beginner, you should stick to the bank roll management. Start small, learn and evolve. Otherwise you could find yourself broke very quickly. So my advise is: read the NL articles and work you way through the strategy section.

I have to admit that I do not know if the notification is dependend on status at the moment. Try on top of this page: Your Profile -> Edit Options ->Enable email notification by default
    • TightTizzle
      TightTizzle
      Basic
      read the silver articles