This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL 25$ - 65s Blinds - Little mistake.

• AndreMG
      AndreMG
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)

MP2 ($25.85)
      MP3 ($8.25)
      CO ($13.70)
      Button ($33.85)
      SB ($14.75)
      Hero ($5.45)
      UTG ($14.80)
      UTG+1 ($7.05)
      MP1 ($22.95)

Preflop: Hero is BB with , .
      1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.5, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.50, 2 folds, SB calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.25.

Flop: ($2) , , (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 bets $1, SB calls $1, Hero ???

I called the minirase at blinds by misclick, but then I floped the flushdraw.

The pot had 2$ on flop plus 2$ of bets. 4$ now. I dont think I have 9 clean outs to flush draw, one or more of them may be drawing. My flush draw is low. I have the trips draw ( 2 ) and two low pairs draw.

I think its an easy fold here. But I can be wrong, what do you think?
  • 4 replies
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Push ...
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      i would also push also
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      The pot had 2$ on flop plus 2$ of bets. 4$ now. I dont think I have 9 clean outs to flush draw, one or more of them may be drawing. My flush draw is low. I have the trips draw ( 2 ) and two low pairs draw.

I think you have to consider a flushdraw as always clean, and I think you have 14 outs to a made hand, which is great equity, even against AA. You have to discount the two pair outs, not the flush outs. I would say, that you have 13 outs in total.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      I think you have to consider a flushdraw as always clean, and I think you have 14 outs to a made hand, which is great equity, even against AA. You have to discount the two pair outs, not the flush outs. I would say, that you have 13 outs in total.
      I don`t see how you can possibly skip discounting flush outs against 3 opponents... at least 2 outs. I would say we have around 10 outs in total, therefore it is push