Just a Hello.

• ShirkerBee
      ShirkerBee
      Bronze
      Newbie here so thought I would say hi. Really like the site and will be telling friends about it.
      Just passed the quiz this morning after reading through the sss guide last night and testing it on my stars account.

Have to say seems to be working so far made a nice profit 4 tabling .5/.10 and using this playing premium hands strat I seem to be able to multi table a lot easier than I have found it previously.
      Just wondered what you guys would advise on multitabling in general?

I'm not exactly an out and out beginner but have mostly played for fun playing some sit n go's and sats and have only really took building a bank roll serious this month. Been reading a lot of articles and posts on various forums (XXX etc) and have found just from this I have picked up alot of great info and plugged some leaks.
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi ShirkerBee!

Welcome at PokerStrategy and congratulations for passing the quiz! I hope you will learn a lot here. Concerning your question about multitabling: Just play as many tables as you can handle. If you get bored: add a table. If you start getting confused play less tables.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81