This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$1000 milestone

• matusko
      matusko
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      Today I hit $1k bankroll, I know diamonds are going to laugh but whatever :)
      I started playing at the begining of september 2010, I didnt even know what a blind is back then. Started NL2-NL5-NL10 all 6max cash games I am currently playing NL10 still, I kinda want to play very tight BRM, bc i feel more comfortable with a bigger roll and it helps my long term plan of not becoming result oriented(if I loose a few BI it doesnt do much damage to my roll), this is still something I have to work on. I am beating NL10 on stars for 7bb/100 over 35k hands(my old database I had to delete) and would like to move up to NL25 this month. I heard a lot of people saying NL25 is much tougher than NL10, if anyone more experienced would like to share their thoughts on this, let me know :) . Like is the overall agression higher, or just fewer fish?

Anyway if there are any struggling micros player reading this i recommend reading all silver+bronze articles on PS.com + I found verneers videos on cardrunners(nlhe sh) also very,very helfull. Also I liked TwiceT s series, i think it was called something like "Move it, move it up to the sky".

Also I would really like to thank the guys in the hand evaluations part of the forum for the micros, esp. Veriz, helped me A LOT.
  • 4 replies