Wayne Rooney goal against man city:)

• 17 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      they sure teach em how to play good at the toffees!!
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      glory glory man utd!
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      That's a spectacular goal but this is better - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zx5qy0X5n0

:)
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      Rooney's best goal-
    • hackbinder
      hackbinder
      Bronze
      Maradona thinks Rooney's goal is weak...

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hackbinder
      Maradona thinks Rooney's goal is weak...

rooney ofc is not capable of something like that
    • kokachxeidze
      kokachxeidze
      Basic
      it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      okeyish :f_biggrin:
    • Kneggelol
      Kneggelol
      Bronze
      i think u all remember

or maybe this :

:s_biggrin:
    • Lim00n
      Lim00n
      Bronze
      I DO remember, do you?

• Kneggelol
      Kneggelol
      Bronze
      nono , was 7 years old and have never been a bayern munich fan.
    • GraveGoods
      GraveGoods
      Bronze
      He shinned it :s_biggrin:
    • Melkienn
      Melkienn
      Bronze
      I remember Rooney's goal, it was amazing. What a player.

As regards Maradona, I am from Argentina, you guys should see what we consider of him. I mean, he was an outstanding player, but his pathetic performance in the World Cup, and his use of drugs and many other things lowered his image immensly in many of our minds. What trainer barely gets into the world cup with Argentina (Messi, Mascherano and many more) cause one of our players made a goal in the last minute, proceeds to jump into the wet field alone as a dove (we call it "palomita" here), and then insults everyone: media, fans, etc. So much lack of professionalism.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Melkienn
      I remember Rooney's goal, it was amazing. What a player.

As regards Maradona, I am from Argentina, you guys should see what we consider of him. I mean, he was an outstanding player, but his pathetic performance in the World Cup, and his use of drugs and many other things lowered his image immensly in many of our minds. What trainer barely gets into the world cup with Argentina (Messi, Mascherano and many more) cause one of our players made a goal in the last minute, proceeds to jump into the wet field alone as a dove (we call it "palomita" here), and then insults everyone: media, fans, etc. So much lack of professionalism.
      I supported Argentina at the world cup - they had undoubtedly the best strike force going forward. Messi, Higuain, Tevez, Angel di maria, Milito, Aguero just to name a few.
      It's a shame the defence was so bad.. am I right in thinking he didn't take Cambiasso or play Walter Samuel much? I know they're both old but they are good.
    • Melkienn
      Melkienn
      Bronze
      Yes, you are right. They really are great. I mean, he took a guy called Garce, he plays in an argentain team. However, he did not take Cambiasso nor Zanetti, that was really horrible. We really needed those two players, they are great, much better than Garce. We also really needed em because as you stated, our defence really sucked! Plus, both these players were coming from winning A LOT with Inter. I would've personally used a double 5 formation, with Mascherano as wall and Cambiasso going a bit upwards, but well..Maradona decided his way and we got raped by Germany :P .
    • hackbinder
      hackbinder
      Bronze
      My father is Argentinian, and I lived in Argentina when I was 10, so around my house we support Argentina in the WC.

After the first game, however, it was clear that that team, despite all the talent in the world, lacked a clear vision. The games they won, I feel, they didn't really deserve to win.

1) Their defense was easier than a drunk Paris Hilton on Ecstacy.

2) Why was Messi allowed to jerk off with the ball with five defenders on him every time they were in the opponents end?

3) There was no "system". Maradona said as much in interviews.

"Yo les dejo jugar sin sistema... Cuando yo juge, nostros no tubimos sistema"

"I let them play without a sytem... When I played, we played without a system"- Maradona in an interview.

What kind of garbage is this? You expect to win against the top teams in the world without any sort of plan? You expect those prayer beads you are always kissing to will your country to a win? Shame.

I remember 1986. For that, Maradona will always be a hero to me and my household. But the job he did last year was shameful.

Yes. It has been almost a year and I am STILL angry.

Tevez, however, played great.
    • Melkienn
      Melkienn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hackbinder

I remember 1986. For that, Maradona will always be a hero to me and my household. But the job he did last year was shameful.

Yes. It has been almost a year and I am STILL angry.
      Quote for truth.