Hu Sng

• Shady9966
      Shady9966
      Global
      If he's a maniac who gives 5BB + opponent raises early stage and often direct all-in about how we should react? I've stayed quiet all folded and I one time I paid him with AT he had 55, so I got a flip, in this situation would be to use strict Nash?

If it's an opponet that limp or call preflop never raises note even with AA, on the flop then make min bet again and again, i get extremely angry that I did not know how to interpret him, his mis raise block my c-bet and if I bet over him i must put the pot on two streets to take down the pot how we should react? I simply have ignored the fact that he makes min bet , i pay him with draw's and with low pairs through the end.

If your opponent is tight and throw the bad 60% of hands preflop in the first two levels and then uses clear Nash because is always all-in is ok for me to pay according to Nash?

sorry for my english i do my best.
  • 3 replies
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shady9966
      If he's a maniac who gives 5BB + opponent raises early stage and often direct all-in about how we should react? I've stayed quiet all folded and I one time I paid him with AT he had 55, so I got a flip, in this situation would be to use strict Nash?

If it's an opponet that limp or call preflop never raises note even with AA, on the flop then make min bet again and again, i get extremely angry that I did not know how to interpret him, his mis raise block my c-bet and if I bet over him i must put the pot on two streets to take down the pot how we should react? I simply have ignored the fact that he makes min bet , i pay him with draw's and with low pairs through the end.

If your opponent is tight and throw the bad 60% of hands preflop in the first two levels and then uses clear Nash because is always all-in is ok for me to pay according to Nash?

sorry for my english i do my best.
      I can only really understand the last lines. So my answer to the BOLD question is:

Yes call Nash if you have a read on him that he strictly uses Nash to shove. But remember there are very very very few people who use it strictly because you calling wider or more tight changes his or her shoving range, since Nash is not optimal any more.

I hope you understand :)
    • mancikaa
      mancikaa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shady9966
      wow, i played today a guy who was similar to this. super agrro button raises or reraise all in-s...was kinda unsure for a moment how to play him. tryed to open up my calling range, but always was underdog: when i had top pair he sucked river two pair, when i had A he had better kicker...was kinda fustrating, tho he also runned hot i think a bit, so he just rided it.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah, min raise/limp buttons and try and win lot of smaller pots and then widen your value range, 77+ a10+ kq+ seems fine against someone who is literally going crazy.