Facebook or Twitter

• 4 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Both Facebook and Twitter can be great, though I am more of a Facebook guy. And if you want to start small and you don't have a lot of followers on Twitter, Facebook probably will get you an easier start.

Link the account and updates on both platforms become easy. The synergy that creates can give momentum due to further reach.

Start by following our Facebook page. We provide updates regularly that are easy to share and like.
      This way you can keep your followers and friends updated and later start creating your own bouquet of your own PokerStrategy.com updates you want to send out to the world.

I'll make sure to get one of TAF guys here to reply, they have more experience with it.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MichaelM
      Both Facebook and Twitter can be great, though I am more of a Facebook guy. And if you want to start small and you don't have a lot of followers on Twitter, Facebook probably will get you an easier start.

Link the account and updates on both platforms become easy. The synergy that creates can give momentum due to further reach.

Start by following our Facebook page. We provide updates regularly that are easy to share and like.
      This way you can keep your followers and friends updated and later start creating your own bouquet of your own PokerStrategy.com updates you want to send out to the world.
      Let say I click the "share" button, but how the PokerStrategy.com know that my friends are referred by me? Thanks
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Good point.
      Follow this link: Refer a new member. Check Option A:
      Pass on this link When someone uses it to visit and sign up at PokerStrategy.com, we will know that you referred him:

Make sure that you have your link (find it in the yellow box and copy/paste it) visible in your profile. If you share something, you can put into the message too.

Check also the TaF Wizard page. There you'll find images and examples that will make it easier.
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey JHTAN,

the 'share' buttons we have with videos, strategy articles and in the poker room section are designed in such a way, that if you're logged in, your referral link is automatically included.

But of course you can also manually create referrer links for various pages and share them manually on Facebook by posting them on your wall.

If you want to go larger scale over a longer time, you can also try building your own poker fan page on Facebook. The best recommendation I can give you there is: don't be spammy, think what's valuable for the customer.

I.e. post interesting news from different sources, pictures from poker players etc.pp. - in a way that you yourself would like to follow the page. As PokerStrategy.com really is a great offer, you can put a referrer link there from time to time and explain what people can expect from our website.

Best,
      Lutz