Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

SB: €10.46
      Hero (BB): €6.84
      UTG: €4.89
      CO: €8.76
      BTN: €5.03

SB posts SB €0.02, Hero posts BB €0.05, CO posts DB €0.02

Pre Flop: (€0.09) Hero has K:club: A:diamond:

UTG calls €0.05, fold, BTN raises to €0.25, fold, Hero calls €0.20, UTG calls €0.20

Flop: (€0.79, 3 players) 3:club: 4:club: K:diamond:
      Hero checks, UTG checks, BTN bets €0.50, Hero calls €0.50, fold

Turn: (€1.79, 2 players) Q:club:
      Hero checks, BTN bets €1.30, Hero calls €1.30

River: (€4.39, 2 players) Q:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets €2.98 and is all-in, fold

I check/called flop because he cbets a lot and I didnt want to scare weaker hands off. I'm starting to think that I should have probably donked the turn and maybe go broke there. I have a feeling he had that Q
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello theguy,

Preflop: Don't really like the Call being OOP, I'd rather fold it or either just 3bet. Often times when we Call here then we will have a multiway pot and of course with such a hand we don't want to be in multiway pot.

As played
      Flop: I guess I'd rather just donk it out here to protect from any kind of draw or either depending on the opponent, sometimes even Check/Raise.
      Turn: Guess rather also just fold it since I see that kind of betting line being pretty strong or either just get it in here.

Overall, not that great line you took there. Check/Call often times is way too passive line and we just don't find out anything where we stand. Rather sometimes donk and try finding out. Hopefully we will see more hands from you to get the understanding where to donk and where not.

Best regards.