NL10 SH session video

• Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      So, as i promised here two months ago, i recorded my own 30 min long session of 4 tables at NL10SH. The link is here:
      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1BR0IBH4
      It has 300 mb, its quite big, but i dont think its a big deal for all of you internet wizards. :f_cool:

Any comments, criticism, suggestions and stuff like that is more than welcomed :)
  • 3 replies
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      5:30 the A :diamond: 5 :diamond: hand, when you did hit a 2 pair on the turn, i think i would just lead myself something near 0,8 so that he wouldnt check behind some flushdraws, and maybe Jx,99,TT type of hands, n if he raises we are basically worried only of AJ n 22 and we still have the A blocker+ i think there are lots of action killer cards on the river, like 3/4/ :heart: / :club: which he might not pay out

9:40 i would cbet with A :club: 2 :club: i think his range would include some AJ/AQ maybe KQ type of hands, that wont fold on that board and if you fire 2 barrels you should get him to fold those+ 55 and 33 should ussualy fold, maybe even something like 77/88/99 and ofc if i get raised, easy fold

10:00 what were you hoping for on the flop? if you get it in on a low board, why not just get in preflop? i mean you open from the BU, and he looks like a semireg, at least he might know that your range is wider there, so his 3bet % should be bigger, i think i would 4bet to like 2.7 or so and fold to a shove, tho i dont know if its correct :f_p:

11:30 A :club: T :diamond: i would let him bluff of on the turn too, tho what a nice call on the river :f_cool: i think i might have bet folded, i dont think he would even bluffraise me

13:30 7 :spade: 8 :spade: i saw the cbet n was like, arrrgh its so tempting to raise :D

14:10 i dont like calling such a nit with Qto, even tho its not a big sample, but still, and as played, i think folding on such a dry board is too weak, isnt it?

didnt look through all of it, will finish next day, but i think your turn bet when you dont cbet might be too high, vuz when you check the flop, fish tend to call wayyy looser imo
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Thanks for your comment man :) btw the times you posted are way off.. :s_confused:

Originally posted by phantommm92
      5:30 the A :diamond: 5 :diamond: hand, when you did hit a 2 pair on the turn, i think i would just lead myself something near 0,8 so that he wouldnt check behind some flushdraws, and maybe Jx,99,TT type of hands, n if he raises we are basically worried only of AJ n 22 and we still have the A blocker+ i think there are lots of action killer cards on the river, like 3/4/ :heart: / :club: which he might not pay out
      I think check raising is better, because the ace is a card he's gonna bluff a lot at, so if i lead out, he's gonna fold his air.. Obv check calling as i did is very wrong. :D

9:40 i would cbet with A :club: 2 :club: i think his range would include some AJ/AQ maybe KQ type of hands, that wont fold on that board and if you fire 2 barrels you should get him to fold those+ 55 and 33 should ussualy fold, maybe even something like 77/88/99 and ofc if i get raised, easy fold

I decided to fold because i was oop, i had shitty hand and i'm 60% at best against a random draw (even two overs with gutterball). Plus there are like tree fiddy turn/river cards that i dont wanna see. Really the only cards i'd wanna see are A and 2..

10:00 what were you hoping for on the flop? if you get it in on a low board, why not just get in preflop? i mean you open from the BU, and he looks like a semireg, at least he might know that your range is wider there, so his 3bet % should be bigger, i think i would 4bet to like 2.7 or so and fold to a shove, tho i dont know if its correct :f_p:

Dunno which hand you're talking about, i dont see anything interesting at 10:00. :f_confused:

11:30 A :club: T :diamond: i would let him bluff of on the turn too, tho what a nice call on the river :f_cool: i think i might have bet folded, i dont think he would even bluffraise me

Ty.. the guy is a big bluffer.. you can see that i snap called after i checked my notes :)

13:30 7 :spade: 8 :spade: i saw the cbet n was like, arrrgh its so tempting to raise :D

I know, but both were fishes so if they have nothing they'd fold regardless of what i bet pretty much. Didnt wanna bet like $0,2 tho because even calling station would raise me. :D

14:10 i dont like calling such a nit with Qto, even tho its not a big sample, but still, and as played, i think folding on such a dry board is too weak, isnt it?

Well i missed just about as hard as i could, so folding is fine imo. :f_cool: I think he'd not cbet AK here so rly only hands that he'd cbet are hands he's gonna go all the way with.

didnt look through all of it, will finish next day, but i think your turn bet when you dont cbet might be too high, vuz when you check the flop, fish tend to call wayyy looser imo

I actually dont think so, because by checking the flop most ppl think that i try to slowplay. Say you raise pre on the button, good player calls from BB. Flop is 662r. Cbet or not? If you cbet, he's gonna check raise you pretty much all the time because he'll just put you on overcards. But if you check he's gonna think "oh he flopped quads and wants to slowplay" and will respect my turn bet much more.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Another upload of the video: http://vimeo.com/19906718