Tips for hud

• Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      Hello again

I have problems with the hud when i multitable cash game, the stats always show next to the wrong person, i discovered how to fix it but it is very annoying click select position select position select position ....... and so on.
      There must something that doest it for all tables, or isnt ?

Also i d like if you can reccomend me the most important stats for micro limit cash games. VPIP, PFR, 3bet, 4bet, Cbet,Agression, Hands. i made it myself but still it does appear default hud settings ! And also i have got to change background or move stats somehow i cant read them over pictures and background and all .

?( HELP ?(
  • 25 replies
    • LuckyDimes
      LuckyDimes
      Bronze
      Firsty, is your elephant up-to-date?If you're playing at Fulltilt, it requires latest program version.
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      i have lastest version, i play at pokerstars
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Aceton13,

there is no option as of yet to get rid of the annoying re-positioning the HUD.

This will change in further updates and we are working on a new HUD.

For now you have to manually tell the elephant your position OR turn off the prefered seating option in your poker client.

If your HUD does not show the new layout you configured, select the default layout from the dropdown menu, configure it to your needs and activate the checkbox below the dropdown menu.

Also please provide a screenshot of your background issue.
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      Guys since i have the elepthant i got only problems !

Problems with hud !

when i play 20 tables i am sick of clicking set my position
      when i stack them or resize some of stats stays in previous size
      when i play 20 tables stacked it slows down them lags it all and sometimes there are black spots or i cant see holecards and board so i shut it down in anger.

and if i nothing of this happens, i will get angry later anyway because i am sick of the bunch numbers all around which are very hectic, i can hardly handle to use them. I saw some commented videos where players use another software i guess holdem manager or poker tracker, all there is smooth not many numbers very convinient i would enjoy if it is simple like that.

it is only my opinion

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think i am done with elepthan, at least for now
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      i think like i need only VPIP Preflop raise 3bet 4bet conti bet fold to contibet handcount - 8 numbers

i dont need tons of numbers, must keep it simple :s_cool:
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey,

you can always configure the hud to your own needs. Just open up the hud options in the elephant and start building your own layout.

To get this layout on every table, select the "default" layout from the drop down menu, configure it to your needs and check the option below the drop down to always use the default layout.

What does it take to reproduce the described issues you had with the hud in regards to not showing on certain tables, "black spots" etc.?

Also, the hud on the screenshot looks very weird. Is this happening when lots of tables are opened? Have you set the correct PokerStars theme in the hud options within the elephant?
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      i dont really know i am not experienced in that, but yes problems happens when i play alot tables.

Arent there some prepared huds settings to download and use ?
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      i played a bit with the hud settings
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      Look at that, a new layout which i made !!!
      i made the below table clear and transparent, it should not be visible only those 8 numbers ! and if even this wont work guys i am done with the elephant

• mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      You just have to double click the lower fields to empty them. After that, select "default layout" in the dropdown menu and active the option "Always use default HUD layout".

Now save your configuration. You created a new default layout and this one will always be used.
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      i played with it, well better now, but still i would like whole background of the table i mean table with numbers filled with one color, also i would enjoy position them myself.

still you got alot of work with the hud guys
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      i like to write down my plan of how to use my stats so that i can use my stats consistently
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      are you asking ? get it here ! :spade:
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Aceton13,

please follow these steps and tell me if your statistics show up correctly.

1. Set the PokerStars Theme to "Black Theme".
      2. Open up the HUD configuration within the elephant.
      3. Activate the option for "PokerStars Black Theme" support.
      4. See if your HUD is displayed correctly.
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      i dont know they appear normal no difference, i think they dont resize vhen i cascade a lot of tables and also it lags alot when i play 24 tables stacked, i cant see the holecards and it just lags. i shut down elephant in anger and it is normal again. I guess my pc is just weak to save hands for 24 tables X(
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      there you go, everything lags !

guys, one word DISASTER

look at that !

• mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Aceton13,

to be honest, I'm having a hard time following you.

Please answer me the following questions:

-) Is the HUD working correctly on 1 table?
      - if not, what's wrong with it

-) The statistics are at the wrong position?
      - Try the default Theme on PokerStars with the corresponding option in the elephant activated
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      hehe,

to be honest you dont ansfer my questions

IT IS WORKING CORRECTLY ON 1 TABLE

THE STATS ARE IN WRONG POSITION I KNOW I USE SET POSITION

THE STATS AND WHOLE PLAY SCREWS UP (LAGS ALL DAY LONG) WHEN I PLAY 24 TABLES I THINK MY PC IS TOO OLD TO HANDLE IT, OTHERWISE LESS TABLES ARE OK, BUT HEY I DONT WANNA PLAY 250 HANDS/HOUR
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      ... no need to write in caps.

I am reading your posts, and I am answering them with questions.

I can see that the stats are in the wrong position, but I've asked you twice if you set the elephant option for different table themes corretly.

Let me quote myself:

please follow these steps and tell me if your statistics show up correctly.

1. Set the PokerStars Theme to "Black Theme".
      2. Open up the HUD configuration within the elephant.
      3. Activate the option for "PokerStars Black Theme" support.
      4. See if your HUD is displayed correctly.

-) The statistics are at the wrong position?
      - Try the default Theme on PokerStars with the corresponding option in the elephant activated