Cash-out\Cash-in

• jeangab123
      jeangab123
      Bronze
      Hey!
      I recently started playing with the free bank roll and its going pretty good (I should reach silver when today's SP get counted)

Now I was wondering: If i cash out all my money and deposit it right away on my account, will I get the 100% bonus up to 600$? That would be a rad way to increase dramaticaly that bank roll hahaha!
  • 7 replies
    • nemad78
      nemad78
      Bronze
      As far as I know if you cash out you can not have first deposit bonus (on Poker Stars as I can recall they warn you if you try to cash out).

Think it works for all rooms like that...
    • jeangab123
      jeangab123
      Bronze
      Then I'll carry my bank roll over to poker stars xD .. But I find full tilt more fishy than PS..
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      Free bankroll doesnt count for first deposit bonus. You will get the bonus if you cashout and then deposit.
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Hey there...
      I have another option and please,tell me can i do this ???
      I want to first deposit 600$ on full tilt and after 2or3 days to withdraw 400$ from my account becouse i need that money,but still i will have 200$ to play with...so can i do this without any problems???
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I think that should be no problem, but you need to reach a certain amount of FTP's before you can withdraw. I think that the number is 100FTPP's but that difference sometimes!
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Listen to this.
      When I first got the 50$ free on FT I didnt play with it, I sent it to a friend and later (long time) I deposited 550$ and I got the bonus ( 550$ because the 1st 50$ that you get from PS counts as a deposit, so you cant have 600$ bonus, I asked this from FT and they confirmed it )

So withdraw all your money and deposit it again and you will get the bonus. Just make sure you write a mail to FT that you made your 1st deposit and you want the bonus, on stars you instantly get the bonus, on FT I always waited like 2-3 days until they activated it.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey jeangab123,

There are cashout restrictions on the free 50 starting capital, so your plan might end there:

In order to get the $50 starting capital and winnings credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1,000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this.

When you deposit own money, you need to collect a total of 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout of your starting capital and winnings. Full Tilt Points collected before you made the deposit also count towards the required 100 Full Tilt Points.
      If you have fulfilled the conditions, then you are free to do whatever with your BR.