Rakeback graphed HEM

• bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Is there a way to get my rakebak graphed. I want to seperate my winnings from rakeback in my BR.

Any thoughts?
  • 10 replies
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      if your using HEM
      option--->Settings----> Rakeback and Bonuses
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Yea I tried that but the graphed line is the sam as my winnings line and I Know I haven't got that much rakeback. Is there a setting I'm missing or something. Only Had HEM a couple of weeks
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You need to enter the rakeback for a screenname and not for an alias.

The rakeback graph is only displayed in the cash game graph, not in the tourneys graph.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak

The rakeback graph is only displayed in the cash game graph, not in the tourneys graph.
      Yea I only play cash games.

Heres what I did:

And heres what happens:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      the only bad thing is that you dont get 27% if you play cash, most likely u get less, around 20-22%
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak

that is not true... my rakeback is showed perfectly with tourney graph!
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      the only bad thing is that you dont get 27% if you play cash, most likely u get less, around 20-22%
      Really?

Oh well not worried about the amount, just wanna see it properly on my graph cause this (the pic.) clearly can't be right.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      ye really:) sng/mtt players get 27% always. cash varies alot, if ur very tight it can go down as 15% as I heard
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bazerk
      Really?

Oh well not worried about the amount, just wanna see it properly on my graph cause this (the pic.) clearly can't be right.
      It looks OK to me... You got ~$6 RB in 16k hands. What limit do you play? NL2?
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Originally posted by bazerk
      Really?

It looks OK to me... You got ~$6 RB in 16k hands. What limit do you play? NL2?
      Thank-you VERY MUCH Emanuel. Like I said in earlier post, I've only had HEM a couple of weeks, and I was reading this graph wrong. I didn't realize the blueline was winnings+rakeback.
      No I play .05/.10 FL.

Thanx a bunch again emanuel