This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

24 tables+poker tracker+table ninja problems

• RemiRem
      RemiRem
      Bronze
      Hello,

when i play 24 cash game tables using PT3 hud and table ninja, my computer starts "lag" a bit, its quite annoying. Perhaps someone know how to solve the problem? Computer is quite old, but still: 2gb ram, dual core processor.
      Anyway its not the main problem. when computer starts to lag, table ninja doesnt fold with right mouse button anymore :/ bet sizing and table pop-up still works. anyone had same problems? any suggestions?
  • 4 replies
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      16-tables should work ok :)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RemiRem
      any suggestions?
      Fill out a support request so that they can tell you how to fix it.

My gut tells me that your database is probably way too large for 2GB of RAM though.
    • RemiRem
      RemiRem
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sismis
      16-tables should work ok :)
      so i did 16 tables, thanks btw, i thought i can handle 24 qute good, and im NOT :f_grin: :f_grin: less pressure, less idiotic decisions, more profit. Almost no lag, but table ninja still sux... first 10 minutes its ok, and then it stops folding with right mouse button ?( . anyway, i think i need new laptop :f_cry:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      well if its a PC problem then you should have a cleanup done.. if ur not an expert of PCs u probably have around 20processes running that you never even heard of, also buttload of temporary wastes. if u got win XP i can help u (not touching vista or 7 :D )