24 tables+poker tracker+table ninja problems

• RemiRem
      RemiRem
      Bronze
      Hello,

when i play 24 cash game tables using PT3 hud and table ninja, my computer starts "lag" a bit, its quite annoying. Perhaps someone know how to solve the problem? Computer is quite old, but still: 2gb ram, dual core processor.
      Anyway its not the main problem. when computer starts to lag, table ninja doesnt fold with right mouse button anymore :/ bet sizing and table pop-up still works. anyone had same problems? any suggestions?
  • 4 replies
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      16-tables should work ok :)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RemiRem
      any suggestions?
      Fill out a support request so that they can tell you how to fix it.

My gut tells me that your database is probably way too large for 2GB of RAM though.
    • RemiRem
      RemiRem
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sismis
      16-tables should work ok :)
      so i did 16 tables, thanks btw, i thought i can handle 24 qute good, and im NOT :f_grin: :f_grin: less pressure, less idiotic decisions, more profit. Almost no lag, but table ninja still sux... first 10 minutes its ok, and then it stops folding with right mouse button ?( . anyway, i think i need new laptop :f_cry:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      well if its a PC problem then you should have a cleanup done.. if ur not an expert of PCs u probably have around 20processes running that you never even heard of, also buttload of temporary wastes. if u got win XP i can help u (not touching vista or 7 :D )