[NL2-NL10] AA NL2 post flop play

• Ohs
      Known players:    

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A:spade: , A:club:
      UTG1 calls $0,02, Hero raises to $0,10, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0,10, CO folds, BU calls $0,10, SB folds, BB calls $0,08, UTG1 folds.

Flop: ($0,43) 7:spade: , 2:spade: , J:spade: (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,32 (All-In), MP3 folds, BU raises to $0,75 (All-In), BB folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Turn: ($1,07) 7:heart:
      River: ($1,07) 5:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $1,07

Is this a correct play ?
      I didn't find any other option than shove OOP since I get value on this fishy limits out of worse pocket pair or flush draw with a pair or something and not finding myself so far behind, if someone calls me with set or made flush. check/fold suck in my opinion and I only lose value with c/r, if everyone check behind, which might be puting me into difficult spot on turn.
      And so far straight forward was proving pretty well to me. Eventually I lost to set of deuces.
      Sorry for my grammar.
      Thx for your answer. Ohs
  • 1 reply
    • burek2000
      Hey Ohs,

Nice hand! There's no other way to play this. You have highest overpair and nutflushdraw, so you want value from your opponents and with less than potsize left you have no other option but to shove all-in.