Keeps reading same

• diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      the same hh over and over will not see anything else I import into software.Keeps telling me to check path which I've done 20 times already.Also I can't get stats while I play,says not enough hands played.How many do you need?
  • 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey diversfx,

how many hands are need to display the HUD is set as an option within the elephant.

But I'm not sure what you are trying to tell us - Are you able to import handhistories or not?

Can you manually import handhistories?
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      I can know get a break down of my history from E,but still don't get live stats during game play. were do I find the number of hands played option. Had to fix some temp file issues within PP,there software is so bad wish I never picked it. I 've had 2 re-install it over 10 times before it worked smooth.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      For livestats during play you need to make sure that the autoimport is working correctly. Check the autoimport paths in the elephant configuration and compare it to the path set in your pokerclient. Try playing a hand and watch the import tab in the elephant if your hand is imported correctly.

The option for required hands (HUD) can be found in the hud options in elephant.