I recomend this doc film to all people...Zeitgeist: Moving Forward

• Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward, by director Peter Joseph, is a feature length documentary work which will present a case for a needed transition out of the current socioeconomic monetary paradigm which governs the entire world society.

This subject matter will transcend the issues of cultural relativism and traditional ideology and move to relate the core, empirical "life ground" attributes of human and social survival, extrapolating those immutable natural laws into a new sustainable social paradigm called a "Resource-Based Economy".

I will be greatful if you leave your thoughts on this movie.

Thank you.

P.S I forgot to add if you want to watch movie with your language subtitles just click on CC and chose your language.... join the movie !!!
  • 13 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shakalis

This subject matter will transcend the issues of cultural relativism and traditional ideology and move to relate the core, empirical "life ground" attributes of human and social survival, extrapolating those immutable natural laws into a new sustainable social paradigm called a "Resource-Based Economy".
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      LOL

Nice trolling matterial you got... :D :s_biggrin:
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Wow a fellow zeigeist watcher.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      well, i dont think its good for anyone to watch this first. you should start as it was made, Zeitgeit 1, Addendum and then this..its a long stuff, prolly will take a half day but its worth watching...for those who like zeitgeist, get "the arrivals" aswell you might like it.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Take it this is similar to Wake Up Call?

will probably give it a watch sometime soon
    • Mardah
      Mardah
      Bronze
      It's a great documentary series that really put things into perspective, all three parts are great but i think that the first part is not a "must" to watch before this one because the Zeitgeist movement wasn't yet connected to the "Venus Project".

I found the latest one very informative and worrying at the same time, although not all of the information was new to me, seeing it in one go was overwhelming.

What i am certain about is that i would sign up this second to live in a society proposed by the project, sadly i doubt the transition will be fast or easy, or that it will happen at all.
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Maybe we poker players can earn enough $$$ to fund the project? :s_biggrin:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      lol
    • lachp
      lachp
      Bronze
      LOL
    • myher
      myher
      Bronze
      Great ideea but utopic . It resumes the modernis thinking of the years 1930-1950 where experiments like 'The Venus Project' were something of a trend.
      In reallity it's close to impossible to get to this resource-based economy because of the human condition... all of us want to be better than the other.
      Nice documentary, the last 2, Addendum and this one are all about the economy and designing the future, while the first one dwells on religion.
    • myher
      myher
      Bronze
      Oh... and 'The Arrivals' is such a weak thing... I mean talk about trying to prove a point without any proof, trying mind control... it's just a very very weak documentary, better watch 'Atlantis-Of alien visitation and genetic manipulation', it's much more polarised :) )
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Actually, the Venus Project is still going and the folks responsible for Zeitgeist: Moving Forward are part of it :)
    • martins1337
      martins1337
      Bronze
      here is something interesting
      Empire of The City - Ring of Power