This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What to use Fulltilt points on??

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I would assume the tournament tickets would probably be the best choice ,but which ones are "good". Should I just save my points or go for some of the cheaper tickets.
  • 5 replies
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      the more expensive the ticket is the more $ / FTP ratio you get.. so buying the small 2-3$ tickets are not worth..depends how many points u got, try to go for the size of double deuce at least
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      $5000 black card bonus is best value AFAIK
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      $5000 black card bonus is best value AFAIK
      i'd wait till the 10k$ bonus comes out :P
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      I like the step 3 (or $26 tourney) tickets.

I played a few mtts and 1 matrix SnG so far. Didn't cash at the MTTs but Im pretty happy with the deal.

I'm not getting black card any time son nor will I have enouth points to get the 5k bonus. So I rather spend them in something now so I can move up limits faster.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Play the 600-650 FTP 9 man SNG sat. 1st and 2nd get into a 2500 FTP sat. 3rd gets x amount of FTPs. Then unregister from sat and you won 2500 points. Do this a couple of times then you can buy into bigger tornys.

The SNG is pretty soft as players see it as only FTPs and not real $.
      If you can win 1 in 3 (which should be easy for a SNG player) its pretty good way to build points