begginers blog

• iRozi54

Ok, let me introduce myself first. I'm Andrija and come from Croatia.
      I havent been playing online poker much but i decided to give it a try this year.

I got my starting capital about 2 years ago and lost it in few days. So to start off i made a 100$ deposit on FT on wich i registered with PS. i started off with NL2 games and they seemed boring so i went to play NL10 wich was way beyond my BR and the results were terrible resulting with a bankrot almost. here is the january graph:

-my first 10k hands were really bad and i was playing bad poker.

So after a big loss i decided to build up my bankrol after that with only few dollars left playing NL2 shallow stack tables. i had the confidence that i can do it if i play solid poker without tilting and playing with the good BRM. and i was stuggling couple of weeks till i earned few bucks. i also started to follow coaching on PS and started to read more and more about poker. the progress was very slow so i switched to stud games in wich i got alot of succes in only few days and got my banroll back to $180. ty RAZZ :)

now i have the bankrol so my Holdem NL adventure continues. I took a piece of paper and write few notes on it :D "PLAY LIMITS THAT YOUR BR ALLOWS YOU" "DONT STEAM PLAY AFTER A BAD BEAT" and put that next to my monitor. i did that cuz that was the thing cuz of wich i was losing money. also i was only playing to earn money and was more concered about it while playing than i did with the hand itself.
      So after geting those things strait with myself i started NL5 cap games. only played few hands but i am happy with my game. finaly got licence for Elephant and stats really help my play. i can also analyze my game after a sesion and look for leaks and space for improvement.
      here is the february graph (only played NLH few days):

i should be moving up to the NL10 soon.
      will post some interesting hands and py progress here when i get the time to do so.

GL @ the tables!!!
  • 3 replies
    • iRozi54

hello, it's been a month since i opened my blog, so let's make a 1st update.
      i've been running good in the 1st half of the month and was up $58 after 4k hands but managed to loose all the profit playing NL10 and end the month with $-6.29 with 12k hands played.
      also i had to withdraw $150 dollars from the acc to pay my skii trip :) it was the only way for me to pay for it's ok. i had a great time and i dont regret taking the cash from my BR.
      So now to start over again with only $26,71 in the bankroll...shouldn't be a problem get my bankroll back to where it was :)

So far this month i'm up $19,51 on NL2 6max, and $5,42 on NL FR. played 6k hands and had some really bad beats so i think overall the result is fine so far.
      I decided to make goals for this month regarding no. of played hands and BR and games i play, cuz i starded playing too many games on the side and i want to get better in holdem.

BANKROLL: $51,64
      GOALS for this month:
      1. play 20k hands
      2. get a NL5 bankroll ($160,00)
      3. play only NL holdem

Now i'll post some fun hands i played last few days. poor play but that makes it FUN, hope u guys dont take it to serious :)

i was hoping on a paired board after a flop, but not a deuce FFS
      0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q :heart: , Q :diamond:
      UTG2 calls $0,02, MP1 calls $0,02, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,02, Hero raises to $0,14, 3 folds,UTG2 calls $0,12, MP1 folds, MP3 calls $0,12.
      Flop: ($0,47) Q :spade: , 6 :club: , 2 :club: (3 players)
      UTG2 checks, MP3 bets $0,3, Hero raises to $0,60, UTG2 raises to $1,13 (All-In), MP3 raises to $2,12 (All-In), Hero calls $1,39 (All-In), MP3 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($5,58) J:heart:
      River: ($5,58) 2:heart: (3 players) ("1st reaction:YEEEEEES......and then 1sec after seeing chips going the wrong way: OH NOOOO. WTF FML hahaha so sick")

Final Pot: $5,58
      Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG2 shows (A:club: K:club:)
      MP3 shows four-of-a-kind, deuces (2 :spade: 2 :diamond:)
      Hero shows (Q :heart: Q :diamond:)

running really deep on that table :D
      donky (me) got lucky, and 2nd donky (villan) just beeing a donk on the river
      0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9:spade: , 8:spade:
      Hero calls $0,02, 2 folds, SB calls $0,01, BB raises to $0,06, Hero calls $0,04, SB calls $0,04.

Flop: ($0,18) Q:diamond: , 8 :heart: , 3 :heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0,12, Hero calls $0,12, SB folds.

Turn: ($0,42) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,26, Hero calls $0,26.

River: ($0,94) 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      BB raises $5,01 (All-In), Hero calls $5,01.

Final Pot: $10,96

Hero shows two-pair, nines and eights (9 :spade: 8 :spade:)
      BB shows (A :diamond: A :club:)

I will try to make updates on the end of each month and post a graph of the month in the end...not in the middle as i did that's all for now. GL on the tables!!!
    • iRozi54

ok, i just had sickest session of this month so far. was playing 6max NL2, 8 tables, and so many beats, but still nice profit.

here is the graph of that session:

there were couple of maniacs on the tables but i managed only to lose against them: example:
      Preflop: Hero is BB with J :diamond: , J :club: (Comment)
      MP3 raises to $0,06, 2 folds, SB calls $0,05, Hero calls $0,04.

Flop: ($0,18) A :club: , J :spade: , 6 :spade: (3 players) (Comment)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,12, MP3 calls $0,12, SB folds.

Turn: ($0,42) 3 :diamond: (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $0,32, MP3 raises to $1,82 (All-In), Hero calls $1,50.

River: ($4,06) 9 :diamond: (2 players) (Comment)

Final Pot: $4,06

MP3 shows three-of-a-kind, aces (As Ad)
      Hero shows (Jd Jc)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A :spade: , K :heart: (Comment)
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,06, CO calls $0,06, BU folds, Hero raises to $0,24, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,73 (All-In), Hero calls $0,49.

Flop: ($1,52) K :club: , T :spade: , T :club: (Comment)
      Turn: ($1,52) Q :spade: (Comment)
      River: ($1,52) 8 :diamond: (2 players) (Comment)

Final Pot: $1,52

CO shows a straight, king high (Jh 9d)
      Hero shows (As Kh)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A :heart: , K :diamond: (Comment)
      MP2 calls $0,02, Hero raises to $0,08, CO folds, BU raises to $0,29, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2,00 (All-In), BU calls $1,36 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Flop: ($3,35) Q :club: , 9 :diamond: , 8 :heart: (Comment)
      Turn: ($3,35) 6 :club: (Comment)
      River: ($3,35) 6 :heart: (2 players) (Comment)

Final Pot: $3,35

Hero shows (Ah Kd)
      BU shows two-pair, nines and sixes (Jd 9s)

so those are the hands that i played against maniacs....funny thing is that i got beat 2 times in 3min from the same guy with J9o...and the first hand i played kinda bad preflop, but couldnt get away from after the flop. i learned not to tilt in chat as i used to do before, so i just type NH WP :)
      I was thinking about quiting the session after 450 hands cuz i was so unlucky, but the tables were too good to do so so i made a nice comeback

Anyways i'm running good this month, every day i end up in profit, i even transfered some cash to PS and started playing there aswell.

Feeling good about my game and the number of fish on the tables, here is one video for all the fish out there and their epic allins:

• johnwayne360
      Good luck with ur blog and poker mate